Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

croup coughfield posted:

I don't remember staticman who was that

you trollin? that's who people keep quoting

staticman posted:

Oh for fucks... Another thing I'm sick of is when I state my views, from the bottom of my heart, everyone immediately assumes I'm trolling. This isn't trolling, they are/were literal loving poo poo. They were dancing naked around a fire while we were building an empire. I'm stating the facts. gently caress this loving Indian apologism, I'm done with it, done. They offered nothing to the world, never have, never will.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

lmfao I was not, I never remember these guys names. def remember that post tho

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

i think it's about https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953382&pagenumber=1&perpage=40. i feel bad for the op but if anyone really ruined that thread it was staticman

croup never posted in it?

the thread wasnt even that hostile

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

christ alive i forgot his av too

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

we are the daughters of the witches they couldnt burn

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
staticman was more powerful than anyone expected there. a malign force biding it's time. can't let it happen again

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

A Russian troll farm posted:

I make wishes every time i pull out a loose eyelash or bite into a wish chip (a chip which is folded over onto itself.) Is that witchcraft?

what kind of chips

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
tread lightly

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
If anyone needs some help there's lots of very authentic '70s paperback guides to being a witch, authentically, in the ancient ways:

And even some courses you can send for:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im gonna learn the bat bogey hex

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

A Russian troll farm posted:

I make wishes every time i pull out a loose eyelash or bite into a wish chip (a chip which is folded over onto itself.) Is that witchcraft?

i tried to pluck a single eyelash recently (i have a lot of eyelashes, this one was bending kind of into my eye) and accidentally somehow pulled out a clump. was 100% sure i had only one in the tweezers though. pretty drat sure they were taken on purpose by a practitioner. so heads up

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Cuttlefush posted:

if the witchcraft thread was called the buff station or something and the practitioners would buff visitors i think that could probably mend a lot of fences. or if you got staticman to return and destroyed them and put them in a little cage above the thread as a warning to all that would be respected

otherwise anything that is cspam + spells is doomed. not my field but it sounds like this might be a curse

buff plz need at least +2 to getting a loving job

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
oh, no don't have any buffs. i mean if it was started up again. apologies

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK6r0mW-J0U

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Cuttlefush posted:

Jeezus. That one shoulda been a perma.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Zeroisanumber posted:

Jeezus. That one shoulda been a perma.

yeah but the 4 year change from that to "turns out im a witch" is extremely funny

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

lol again

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dustcat posted:

croup are you trying to relitigate a 2020 thread whose ops have both left the forums

if so, i salute your gooniness o7

stfu you suck

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
True, last couple witchcraft threads were not resilient to light hassling. But this time I've placed a salt circle around my router to ward the trolls away.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

Lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

free spr

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Ouija board set up. I'll post what the spirits tell me

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

eagerly watching this space

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

excuse me, What sort of Indian was this anthromorphic dog avatar person referring to?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Tankbuster posted:

excuse me, What sort of Indian was this anthromorphic dog avatar person referring to?

american. to explore his position in the post: the conquest of america by europe and manifest destiny and the indian wars were all good because the indigenous people are backward savages requiring the light of civilization. anyway like many posters he rebranded when it became clear the cultural milieu had changed and like many posters refrained from any kind of self-reflection about it.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
that dog had a growth moment.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
D

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i think they posted a few things which betrayed that they still held sick nasty beliefs about such things. or maybe not. gonna assume they did though. four years aint enoguh

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

i think they posted a few things which betrayed that they still held sick nasty beliefs about such things. or maybe not. gonna assume they did though. four years aint enoguh

i will assume it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
E

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
if a demon offers you a ring, DO NOT stick an appendage outside your circle of protection. Instead, command the demon to wear it and stretch it's anus before you.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
M

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008