Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

clockwork chaos and snoo already got run off the forums, i don't think they're going read any tarot cards in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

why dont you do it if youre so smart and well-informed

i don't know the tarot, they did, but again, they got run off the forums

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

maybe you can call them back in for a reading like a seance or something. stop being so defeatist

no, it was because people were being assholes on here, so they just left

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup are you trying to relitigate a 2020 thread whose ops have both left the forums

if so, i salute your gooniness o7

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

to be sincere for a moment, dustcat, this is something that someone just tried to explain to you in another thread. you bring these things up to try to score points or air your grievance or whatever reason you have and then get mad when someone engages with it. i dont have a problem with being open about one's anger or frustration but you must accept that people will respond in kind.

buh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

blatman posted:

my frozen pizza still has 6 minutes left on the timer come on hit me with more futures

in the year 3000, the cybrtrk will be equipped with a natural gas stove, which will briefly function as a cold gas thruster