Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
Armenia has been independent from Ruasia since 1991 and one may assume that Georgia and Azerbaijan will filter out any incoming Russians. That assumption couldn’t be farther from the truth.

It was recently discovered that the Putin regime has been covertly chartering flights of over 100 illegal aliens into Armenia. These “ghost” flights are done under the cover of darkness without a flight manifest. No information is available to show if there was vetting and medical checks before the flights. The deliberate lack of transparency is astounding.

Predictably, Vahagn Khachaturyan and Alen Simonyan had refused to answer questions about the flights until the story became public. Alen stated that Yerevan as a mere transfer point but did not specify the destinations where passengers were headed and if those destinations would be in Armenia. Meanwhile, their allies in the corporate media choose to look the other way; just as they have with this administration’s failed COVID policies, unconstitutional edicts, shut downs of businesses, and the reckless and deadly decision to send COVID positive patients back into long term care facilities.

It is only thanks to a whistleblower that we know about the flights to Yerevan. Earlier this summer, there was a news report of at least one busload of illegals being dropped off in Daranak. How many more flights have landed in Armenian villages in the middle of the night? How many buses have arrived at bus stations? Have they been vetted? Have they been medically screened for COVID? Where will they live? Where will they work? Who will cover the added costs for the community and increases in taxes resulting from this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Incelshok Na posted:

What does "White Pride Worldwide!" mean to you? Is it an aspiration that white pride be shared universally across the world? An impositional statement where you want to build a world where all people embrace white pride? An honest assessment where white pride is, in fact, worldwide and you think that is a good thing?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.
Is this where they're sending the Ukrainians they've kidnapped?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Ok anderson

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
armenia, huh... hmm armenia... so, armenia, do we... like those guys?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Incelshok Na posted:

Armenia has been independent from Ruasia since 1991 and one may assume that Georgia and Azerbaijan will filter out any incoming Russians. That assumption couldn’t be farther from the truth.

EorayMel posted:

Incelshok Na posted:

What does "White Pride Worldwide!" mean to you? Is it an aspiration that white pride be shared universally across the world? An impositional statement where you want to build a world where all people embrace white pride? An honest assessment where white pride is, in fact, worldwide and you think that is a good thing?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

what the gently caress lol

[edit] thanks for coming to GBS to post this after being insane everywhere else you post.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Feb 16, 2023

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Let's be honest, it was easier to remember the names of all those countries when it was just The Soviet Union.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I think Putin is trying to cheap out on his spy balloons by paying Armenians less than minimum wage to fill them with farts, but he's gone so senile that he no longer understands fart gas isn't lighter than air

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

imagine being Czechoslovakian lm ao

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Hello, my name is Private Artyom, I'm currently in a ditch in Ukraine making GBS threads my guts out on expired rations AMA

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

Is this supposed to be an own? Are you saying you support racist pseudo-religious theosophist movements? Did it suddenly become the Belle Epoche in GBS?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

Let's be honest, it was easier to remember the names of all those countries when it was just The Soviet Union.

It’s the only way to restore order to the maps. Kalingrad will forever be an annoying red blob if the Russians don’t take back their lovely satellites. And goddamned Cabinda is next. Come on, Congo.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Incelshok Na posted:

Is this supposed to be an own? Are you saying you support racist pseudo-religious theosophist movements? Did it suddenly become the Belle Epoche in GBS?

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
looks like those clowns Vahagn Khachaturyan and Alen Simonyan did it again! what a bunch of clowns

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
It's not that I'm lazy but I'm rather uninspired so, GBS, what should we do with our friend here?

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Chain probe

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's not that I'm lazy but I'm rather uninspired so, GBS, what should we do with our friend here?

Nothing. What's the crime? Making a post? A succulent Armenian post?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Mod Challenge OP to record themself singing all of Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal in a pair of tightie whities whilst wearing a brown paper bag to protect OP's IRL identity.

Failure should result in

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

make him eat a hat imo

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Seth Pecksniff posted:

*Beating my hands on the table*

Mod Challenge!
Mod Challenge!
Mod Challenge!

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Incelshok Na posted:

Shut up bitch!

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

GundamHealer posted:

Shut up bitch!

Why the hostility? What have I ever done to you?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
OP has to go to Ukraine and help the locals.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Incelshok Na posted:

Keep going. You are almost in the zone.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Incelshok Na posted:

hehe

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

give him a succulent Chinese challenge

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It’s not Armenia it’s your menia

bitch

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Incelshok Na posted:

please someone drop an asteroid from orbit onto this dudes rear end in a top hat lol

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I don't get it.

But make him poop his pants or something.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Russia is invading basedmenia

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Armenia....like system of a down. Woah.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Katamari Democracy posted:

*Beating my hands on the table*

Mod Challenge!
Mod Challenge!
Mod Challenge!

Imo OP needs to post their sources. If they include references to Telegram its an instant ban

If they reference "evidence" not from local sources in Armenia - instant ban

If upon a cursory level of inspection said sources are found to be posting other even more implausible conspiracies and/or nationalist propaganda - you guessed it! Ban!

If they pass the above checks gbs mods will provide op with one (1) avatar of their choice, or op can punish one (1) of their harshest critic with a comedic av of their choosing

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Bullshit he'll use an ai

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

KitConstantine posted:

Imo OP needs to post their sources. If they include references to Telegram its an instant ban

If they reference "evidence" not from local sources in Armenia - instant ban

If upon a cursory level of inspection said sources are found to be posting other even more implausible conspiracies and/or nationalist propaganda - you guessed it! Ban!

If they pass the above checks gbs mods will provide op with one (1) avatar of their choice, or op can punish one (1) of their harshest critic with a comedic av of their choosing

Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I bet OP's sources for this post are loving incredible

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

i must compose posted:

Bullshit he'll use an ai

There best be links son

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

EorayMel posted:

I bet OP's sources for this post are loving incredible

:kstare:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
lets punch and kick op in the ribs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:gas: