Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

Hodgepodge posted:

it only just occurred to me that the depiction of space marines as gay dudes who fought football hooligans (orks) means that space marines were originally based in part on punks who fought nazis on the street- ie, the ancestors of antifa and in part probably the same people

which would make them antifa supersoldiers

its at least true enough to troll with :getin:

e: it should be mentioned that space marines as gay is something there's been a serious commitment to even at the settings worst. like half the lore sometimes feels like it's about the dark angels, who are named after a poem about being gay by a gay poet who their primarch is named after. and their dark secret which must never be spoken of and which would forever tarnish their legacy of unswerving loyalty. and the blood angels, whose saintly purity is belied by hidden, uncontrollable passions they must struggle against daily.

the ultramarines are the repressed ones who are basically space cops. i guess they sell well?

but if we aren't going to abandon this space hulk of a cultural niche to fascists, we should probably be clear and positive about how space marines have always been very gay and very much about being gay. and in a larger sense they speak in very direct and loud terms to questions about masculinity with an aesthetic often compared to metal- a genre which appeals to creative people more than its image might suggest.

i guess you might say that it's a good idea to read space marines as a critique of masculinity being defined in terms of violence, with homosociality and celebration of the male form restricted to the context of explicit or implicit violence, and homosexuality violently repressed while remaining so close to the surface that it's barely subtext.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Incelshok Na posted:

Armenia has been independent from Ruasia since 1991 and one may assume that Georgia and Azerbaijan will filter out any incoming Russians. That assumption couldn’t be farther from the truth.

It was recently discovered that the Putin regime has been covertly chartering flights of over 100 illegal aliens into Armenia. These “ghost” flights are done under the cover of darkness without a flight manifest. No information is available to show if there was vetting and medical checks before the flights. The deliberate lack of transparency is astounding.

Predictably, Vahagn Khachaturyan and Alen Simonyan had refused to answer questions about the flights until the story became public. Alen stated that Yerevan as a mere transfer point but did not specify the destinations where passengers were headed and if those destinations would be in Armenia. Meanwhile, their allies in the corporate media choose to look the other way; just as they have with this administration’s failed COVID policies, unconstitutional edicts, shut downs of businesses, and the reckless and deadly decision to send COVID positive patients back into long term care facilities.

It is only thanks to a whistleblower that we know about the flights to Yerevan. Earlier this summer, there was a news report of at least one busload of illegals being dropped off in Daranak. How many more flights have landed in Armenian villages in the middle of the night? How many buses have arrived at bus stations? Have they been vetted? Have they been medically screened for COVID? Where will they live? Where will they work? Who will cover the added costs for the community and increases in taxes resulting from this?

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Just waiting for for the :blastu:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Don't quote me bitch. gently caress you.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

GundamHealer posted:

Just waiting for for the :blastu:

Why is there so much hate in your heart?

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
Dear EorayMel,

I will endeavor not to quote you moving forward (with the same caveats Hot Cocoa got) and I apologize if my quoting you caused you distress.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

and anogher thing. keep my name out ya goddamn mouth

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Those girls never got that car did they..hmm

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Those girls never got that car did they..hmm

lmfao. and bro get thos. he never sold me the fu king painting. i'm still upset about it

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Incelshok Na posted:

Apply source 3 to paragraph 1 in Source 1 with information from source 2. Use source 3 to insert sources from source 2 into source 1 as necessary.

Here is the first paragraph of source 1 using your sourcing advice

quote:

Armenia is over 2,000 miles away from border towns like Armenia, Armenia and one may assume that an unsecure southwest border does not affect their distant Armenia . That assumption couldn’t be farther from the Armenia.

I rest my case :colbert:

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

KitConstantine posted:

Lol

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

When you are running a low budget horror movie rule number one is don't show the monster. Just a lil tip for the OP.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

KitConstantine posted:

I specifically cited a different treatment for P1 of S1 because it requires more nuance.

edit: Like, seriously do you post in the chatgpt thread because you fear it writes just like a human?

Incelshok Na fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Feb 16, 2023

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Can this kind of garbage be kept in the Ukraine War thread maybe?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a second insane rereg guy has hit the thread

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Piss Creep posted:

Can this kind of garbage be kept in the Ukraine War thread maybe?

Greg of Doom why

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Incelshok made a new acc and made his first post while pending a perma

quote:

Jews bad I'm not racist just know the truth my sources for this are Google Adolf Hitler

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

You didn't even have the God drat respect for tradition to make one of the text links Goatse. I clicked through every one and didn't see a single butthole

Shameful on so many levels

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

seize burger town

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
we're older and more mature now. I felt a youtube video on how to copy/paste would be sufficiently disruptive to count as a "pop up add with sound" on our monster truck cult form.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

a second insane rereg guy has hit the thread

you know you love to see it

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

lmfao. and bro get thos. he never sold me the fu king painting. i'm still upset about it

Wait is this legit the same dude? Lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Buce posted:

imagine being Czechoslovakian lm ao

we never existed.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Wait is this legit the same dude? Lol

no i don't think so. that guy changed his name to big dick shitlord or something and stopped posting last year some time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:gas:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

no i don't think so. that guy changed his name to big dick shitlord or something and stopped posting last year some time

Shame. That was a very entertaining saga in GBS.

OP should be locked into nom epique's thread and nom should be allowed to do what he wants to OP

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I woke up and incelnok shbod is still alive and posting

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

OP talks like he's been asked to leave a DSA meeting

naem
May 29, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

Let's be honest, it was easier to remember the names of all those countries when it was just The Soviet Union.

how dare you besmirch the good name of Kyzzjûmeoökistmijpkjpkpkjpkiikpjlikistan

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Okay so what happened to this lovely rear end garbo mod challenge I wanna see some blood

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Oh he's banned that's cool I guess if you're a beta bitch

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I am glad the OP got banned.

IMO.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Keep the thread open as a memento

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Dammit someone needs to invade Armenia or so help me god I’ll do it!

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

EorayMel posted:

I am glad the OP got banned.

IMO.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Keep the thread open as a memento

Memento banni

As you are now, so once was I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Saalkin posted:

Shame. That was a very entertaining saga in GBS.

OP should be locked into nom epique's thread and nom should be allowed to do what he wants to OP

Yeah, it’s actually the same person