Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

LobsterMobster posted:

Scott “Lionheart” Blevins

Record: 0-17 - 0.000
Notes: Scott is an amazing lens into the power of delusion. In the fights I’ve seen (And based on his record, this holds for all of his fights), Blevins swings wildly, falls over, turtles up and gets punched or tapped out, usually under 60 seconds. He’s done this 17 times in a row, and he still has a few callout videos proclaiming himself to be the “UFC Underdog”, and asking for rematches against guys that trounced him easily, or sometimes just calling out actual (At the time) UFC fighters like Spencer Fisher and Miguel Torres for various perceived slights. Trust me, Scott, if 2-1 Jeff Jenkins could handle you, an actual professional fighter who’s actually good would have done a literal war crime to you.
Best Names: Robert Mondloch, Braxton Shirar, Lucas Staehler

He's working a charlie z gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Does Dan Quinn count as a dustman or was his record not bad enough?