Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
loving incredible idea. it's like the old midcard thread that i loved but more inherently entertaining.

e: really refraining from posting until everyone has had a chance to enjoy this but a 0-3 guy fighting a guy with 200 fights is just so, so loving good.

Marching Powder fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Can I please just mention the worst sumo practitioner ever?

Hattorizakura Futoshi (later Shōnanzakura Sōta) competed for 6 years and retired in 2021 with a record of 3 wins and 238 losses. I don't even know how to talk about him. Just look at this poo poo.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1204819788817739777

That was in the very lowest division of sumo and if you've done any contact sports in your life you'd have a good shot of promotion to the next division. He shattered records for most consecutive losses which sure is something. I cannot explain why he did this for six years.

Japan's most lamentable dust man.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Brut posted:

Nah there's a specific rule where if your opponent has you completely lifted in the air it doesn't matter if he steps out first in the process of carrying you outside the ring.

literally did not know this. thanks.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Another day, another literal dollar earned.

lol.

good poo poo.