Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

This thread rules and I cannot wait for the full roster of dustmen.

Boco_T posted:

Whenever Jay Ellis is not in the thread, all the other posters should be asking "Where's Jay Ellis?"

This was the first thing I thought about, too, and I wanted to nominate him for Dust King.

If Travis Fulton was the foundational journeyman jobber for mixed martial arts, Jay Ellis is a newer, better model, a Travis Fulton for the twenty-first century that does not believe in Walmart racism or child predation. Or so I assume. He doesn't actually seem to have any social media, so who the gently caress knows.

But he is 16-107 in mixed martial arts, 0-5 in boxing, and 0-1 in Muay Thai across a star-studded, 17-year tenure. That makes a grand total of 16 wins and 113 losses. 109 of those losses were stoppages: 73 submissions, 25 knockouts and one single disqualification loss to Tommy Lee, whose drumming, I assume, isn't as good as the other one's. In this recordsetting jobber career, he has, somehow, fought:
  • Bart "Bartimus" Palaszewski, top featherweight contender in the WEC and brief UFC aspirant
  • Gerald Meerschaert, UFC middleweight journeyman extraordinaire, whom Jay Ellis somehow actually beat once (before getting trounced in a rematch)
  • Kiuma Kunioku, King of Pancrase at both welterweight and middleweight, who once beat Nate Marquardt and drew with Sean Sherk
  • Rory Markham, welterweight champion of the International Fight League and one of the few Nate Diaz welterweight victims
  • Anthony Pettis, WEC lightweight champion, UFC lightweight champion and incestuous threesome enthusiast
  • Pat Curran, Bellator featherweight champion, twice
  • Daniel Straus, Bellator featherweight champion and one of five men on earth to beat Patricio Pitbull
  • Tommy Speer, runner-up on The Ultimate Fighter 6
  • Marc Stevens, the Josh Koscheck teammate that Cody McKenzie memetically choked out on The Ultimate Fighter 12
  • Johnny Case, the #2 lightweight in Rizin
  • Anthony Rocco Martin, jiu-jitsu champion and 6-year UFC veteran turned domestic abuse and possible neo-nazi case
  • Don Shainis, current UFC featherweight
  • Colby Covington, interim UFC champion and enormous anus
He's the dustman for a newer, wiser generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

Robert Bennett

I, too, am the hole at the center of Robert Bennett.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

Jeff Carstens

regional scene so tragic today's modern warriors can't even afford pants

these rule, lobmob

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

more dust men and one dust women
Jonathan “Dragon” Hines

this thread makes me smile every time it comes back, thank you