Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Shaun "The Legend" Lomas has a lot more wins than most here, a healthy 24, offset by his astonishing 83 losses. 46 of which from submission. It might be less surprising that he's British.

But he's still fighting - his most recent fight was only in May last year losing by inverted heel hook. Since 2018 he has gone a remarkable 0-10-1 including a TKO loss at 0:00 of round two.

But it's submissions where he shines because he doesn't just take them he dishes them out including several wins by armbar, two wins by kimura and one win by an actual omoplata.

He has somehow lost twice to a brabo choke, a key lock and a toe hold.

Near as I can tell the only people with any career he's faced is bellator submission artist Lewis "The Foot" Long and bellator 2-2 washout Kent Kauppinen who managed to defeat Alessio Sakara in 2018 and lose to Mrlvin Manhoef in 2019.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Thanks to Jon Bois' the Bob Emergency we have Bob Ciccalone aka Bob Cyclone a journeyman from the 1950s who went 0-13 with 9 KOs once was 2 KOs in three days to the same opponent. No images of this man exists.

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/210961

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

LobsterMobster posted:

Jeff Carstens

Record: 8-25 - 0.242
Streak: 5
Last Win: January 15, 2011
Notes: I feel bad for Jeff Carstens. He seems to have been a punching bag for some of the Midwest’s most notable names. He met Clay Guida at 1-4, when Guida was 16-3, which is just criminal matchmaking. He faced a 1-0 Tyron Woodley at 6-17, and he faced 10-0 Joe Ellenberger at 8-20. Just an atrocious time for Jeff. Buy Jeff a soda if you see him and tell him it’s ok, the bad men can’t hurt him any more.
Best Names: Ryan Peacock, Adam G, John Rite, Mike Wunderlich, Billy Armstrong, Will Shutt, Jaxson Mason

This guy could not catch a break.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

the yeti posted:

I was thinking minor league cornhole team

I was thinking the UFC welterweight division circa 2010

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Albino Negrao