Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I'm not sure if that counts as a credits fakeout. I'm not sure if that was intended as a credits fakeout!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

SelenicMartian posted:

What is a world-ending crisis for Suda, is just a regular day on the internet for you and I.

The Red Lady's verbal tick (-ay!) is 'nyo' in Japanese (also Chiruko's 'doink!' from digital man #2 is 'nanora~'). Kind of wonder if they got put in to keep people's attention during some of the weirder dialogue.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Matchmaker… is over?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

This explains a lot about Tokio but did it have to be secret?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Suda knows you love flashbacks. The flashing will continue until the plot improves.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Will we get an explanation for the previous Placebo chapter? Will it be acknowledged?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Yes, Suda, we know.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Hmm, yes, don't know about that ending.

I don't think splitting the game into three that you could potentially play in all sorts of orders really helped it, especially considering they felt they needed to recap stuff occasionally. It wasn't so bad in The Silver Case since I feel like the stories were less tied together than they were here and there were after all only two of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Polsy posted:

Hmm, yes, don't know about that ending.

I don't think splitting the game into three that you could potentially play in all sorts of orders really helped it, especially considering they felt they needed to recap stuff occasionally. It wasn't so bad in The Silver Case since I feel like the stories were less tied together than they were here and there were after all only two of them.

Which ending though :v:

I think it's fair to say that Suda doesn't really care how his games come across, especially this series, whether that's poor structure or otherwise. It almost feels like he'd laugh at you trying to assign any specific meaning to anything.