Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Open a bakery, not QCS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Buttchocks posted:

Open a bakery, not QCS

Shifty Nipples

Buttchocks posted:

Open a bakery, not QCS

i'm pretty bakeried right now if you know what i mean

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

QCS, more like Poo Cee Ess, amirite? :jerry:

<queefing, cumming and making GBS threads>

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

i'm pretty bakeried right now if you know what i mean

:2bong:

Stoner Sloth

what if we opened not just one QCS but dozens of different varieties and flavours to choose from;

like a commonwealth QCS where the C doesn't stand for comments and there's nothing the mods can do about it! :twisted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Buschmaki posted:

Check out these banana fritters I made, they taste like fruit beignets. Anyway open QCS pl0x :D

they looks so delicious :stare:

may I have the recipe, pretty please?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Stoner Sloth

Buschmaki posted:

Check out these banana fritters I made, they taste like fruit beignets. Anyway open QCS pl0x :D

:five:

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Buttchocks posted:

Open a bakery, not QCS

the byob bakery

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth posted:

what if we opened not just one QCS but dozens of different varieties and flavours to choose from;

like a commonwealth QCS where the C doesn't stand for comments and there's nothing the mods can do about it! :twisted:

open 3 QCS forums but number them #1, #2 and #4 so people spend ages trying to look for #3

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

they looks so delicious :stare:

may I have the recipe, pretty please?

2 medium bananas
1/3 cup milk
3/4 cup of flour
3/4 cup of sugar
Teaspoon baking powder
Tablespoon vanilla
Pinch Cocoa Powder
Pinch Cinnamon

Uhhh canola oil and pot deep frying depth

You want to mash the bananas in a mixing until you have a good slurry, and then mix in the milk. In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder. You then sift the dry ingredients into the wet. Finally add the vanilla and other spices and mix it around. The consistency should be midway between pancake batter and cookie dough. Instead of dropping it into the oil, which should be around 325 Degrees Fahrenheit or shimmering, I've started pouring the batter into an oiled ziploc bag and cutting one of the corners off. This way you can fry it like a funnel cake and the interior gets fried to a better doneness than if you plopped them down as drops. Fry until Golden Brown to Medium Umber. Then lift it onto a rack with a pan under it to cool/let the oil drain off. Sift powdered sugar on top of it.

Wish I had a link to a recipe but I sorta came up with this after loving around with making pancakes with a mashed banana base for a while and looking up a bunch of recipes and combining them. I think there's an Indonesian Banana Fritter that should have recipes on the internet if you need an official recipe and not just me repeating my process on a webforum lmao

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Forgot to say that they should be ripe as well, the riper they are the sweeter the final product will be because of release of sugars or w/e and the fresher they are the more banana-y theyll taste. You can always blast some bananas in the oven at like 300 until they brown if you only have fresh ones

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
you can also freeze them for a few days before hand to get em really sweet

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Quick Cooking Secrets

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Thanks a lot. I'll give your recipe a whirl one of the coming days! :)

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

What if instead of posting enemies we made posting pals?

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

RepeatingMeme posted:

the quickest way to destroy your forum enemies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Qcs but its just kudos to other posters, planning funny threads, and compliments about how much fun the forums are

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

RepeatingMeme posted:

Qcs but its just kudos to other posters, planning funny threads, and compliments about how much fun the forums are

Sounds like rear end

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Stoner Sloth posted:

Ok I vote for this one

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

RepeatingMeme posted:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

the c-word thing is funny because people seem to have had no problem not calling cigarettes the f-word but if you encroach on the sanctity of the c-word people lose their poo poo

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

What if we also closed all the other bad vibe spots too. Just leave that energy at the door before posting ya dig?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Shifty Nipples posted:

the c-word thing is funny because people seem to have had no problem not calling cigarettes the f-word but if you encroach on the sanctity of the c-word people lose their poo poo

you have to move to australia to use the australian words. that's just how it is

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

RepeatingMeme posted:

What if we also closed all the other bad vibe spots too. Just leave that energy at the door before posting ya dig?

I need bad vibes to maintain perfect vibe balance while posting

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Chewbecca posted:

Ok I vote for this one

'Course the two resident Australians would be into that sort of thing.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Shifty Nipples posted:

I would smoke a gently caress.

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I would smoke a gently caress.

hell, i'm going out to smoke a c-word right now!

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth posted:

hell, i'm going out to smoke a c-word right now!

that kinda sounds like how I imagine an Australian gang-banger would describe doing a gun crime lol

Chewbecca

Saoshyant posted:

'Course the two resident Australians would be into that sort of thing.

For King and C(o)untry :australia:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
done

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

For King and C(o)untry :australia:

Quokkas, C*nts, and Spiders :australia:

if you must probe me for this, let it be an antipodean probe

e: a probe down under iykwim

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Feb 21, 2023

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

that kinda sounds like how I imagine an Australian gang-banger would describe doing a gun crime lol

:actually: it's pronounced gang ga jang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML9h3I5Uktw

Chewbecca

Another BYOB success story

Shifty Nipples

hey wait a minute i don't think they do any gun crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

RepeatingMeme posted: