Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Black olives on white pizza is so loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
There junk

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Don't you hate it when you bite into an olive and you thought it was pitted but there's a big ol pit inside and you nearly crack a tooth on it and you have to spit all the pits into a disgusting little dish and why do they even grow olives with pits it should be like seedless grapes

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
olives are so good I finally broke down and bought a pair of olive trees. after the bombs fall I will subsist on olives, sardines and roquette

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Smugworth posted:

Don't you hate it when you bite into an olive and you thought it was pitted but there's a big ol pit inside and you nearly crack a tooth on it and you have to spit all the pits into a disgusting little dish and why do they even grow olives with pits it should be like seedless grapes

Nah

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

I only eat fruit on pizza

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I unashamedly eat them out of the jar

Black are the worst kind unless you're 10 and can fit them on your fingers still.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

kntfkr posted:

two olives good

The third one tastes like poo poo

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I been making this thing lately that's sauteed onions/mushroom/garlic with gruyere and black olives on puff pastry and it kicks major rear end.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Das Boo posted:

I been making this thing lately that's sauteed onions/mushroom/garlic with gruyere and black olives on puff pastry and it kicks major rear end.

I might try this out later.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pepperoni and OLIVE pizza

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

olives rule, three olives does not.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Chian black olives loving rule. I can't often get hold of them where I live, sadly.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Olives are loving disgusting

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Olives are very good. all of them. please give me the olives. please also give me pickled cordia fruit, which is like olives level 2. thanks

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Kind of hate them but sometimes someone at the table will order one of them mixed olive bowls and I will grudgingly pick through them for some reason.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Two types of people in this thread:

1. Grown rear end people of taste who enjoy a delicious salty savoury snack.

2. Literal actual children who eat nuggies and cry when their food touches.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

zone posted:

I might try this out later.

Deglaze the saute with balsamic vinegar, it's so loving good.
Make ya feel fancy.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
olives are good. I wish they weren't so exorbitantly expensive

the oil sort of tastes like wood though

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Das Boo posted:

Deglaze the saute with balsamic vinegar, it's so loving good.
Make ya feel fancy.

noted!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

Two types of people in this thread:

1. Grown rear end people of taste who enjoy a delicious salty savoury snack.

2. Literal actual children who eat nuggies and cry when their food touches.

Replace their nuggies with Trader Joe's fried olive bites :twisted:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Olives are fuckin great. A low calorie snack, just pop open a can, drain the juice shove a fork in there. My father taught me this lifehack, eating olives.

naem
May 29, 2011

a pizza place near my last apt offered a thick crust pizza with good sauce, mozzarella, then feta (just enough for flavor), kalamata olives (real ones), and anchovies

it was a flavor bomb

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
I've been adding goat cheese and kalamata olives to my frozen pizzas lately.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
olivs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Olives...ftw

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I chug a pint of olive oil at breakfast. Pooping is heaven

Your Family
Feb 18, 2023

We've always enjoyed getting black olives on our Cold Cut Trios from Subway, you know this!

We're only here to un-do the damage you've done to our family name.

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
If you don't count oil I have never eaten an olive. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Virtually every edible item has minimum allowed olive content. So you have certainly eaten hundreds, likely thousands of olives in your disgusting presumed oliveless goon life

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
You're never more than 1,5 meters from an olive

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Love olives

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022

I haven’t been able to shake the thought of olives at all
Since this thread. Last night after work I ordered up an olive ham and mushroom pizza, heavy black olives. Today I have some errands to run in town and pretty close to the big Wegmans here and their olive bar is just killer. Occasionally they make an olive bread that’s just amazing. Great to have with a fancy salami and cheese tray but drat near perfect by itself. Looks kinda gross, Kalmata olives sticking all out of it like
Someone baked barf into bread but drat if it isn’t fine eating. What are the thoughts about a slamming olive bar? I mean certainly even the olive haters out there can appreciate an olive bar with all the oily foods in little containers, glistening in the light

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

verbal enema posted:

Olives...ftw

:hai:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Treecko posted:

I unashamedly eat them out of the jar

Black are the worst kind unless you're 10 and can fit them on your fingers still.

:wrong:

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I like the taste well enough, but they look like horrible little goblin penises

No thanks

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
A
B
C

Always
Be
Catapulting olives into

- spaghetti sauce
- salad (any kind)
- p much any dish that involves refried beans
- pizza
- your empty facehole

I can go into the kitchen tonight with the materials you got and pound fifteen thousand calories worth of delicious olive-based meals. Tonight! In two hours! Can you?

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Lt. Cock posted:

I like the taste well enough, but they look like horrible little goblin penises

No thanks

You can’t eat the little goblin penises, you can’t cook poo poo, you are poo poo, hit the bricks pal and beat it ’cause you are going out. loving horrible little goblin penises? You’re a horrible little goblin penis.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You're thinking of gherkins, the true snack of goblin penis afficionados worldwide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Me fuckin a cylinder cuz it remind me of da olive