Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lol at people who buy Jordans

“A fool and their money are soon parted”

ok. post your fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im wearing a nice pair of felted wool slippers

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

AnimeIsTrash you should know that under communism we would all have Москва sneakers like these gentlemen

arent these adidas shoes? every bronw dad i know owns a pairo f these

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

theyre look pretty cool but theyre too narrow and crush your toes ~_~

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

im wearing a nice pair of felted wool slippers

im wearing the black leather chuck taylor high tops

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my other shoes are purple chuck taylor lowtops THANK YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
do you remember this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maP6q3D4Hf0

do you remeber listening to this track while you played de_dust? pulling around the corner, trigger down prefire, one, two, three down. flash the site - jump in. whip the deag and another down. planted. toss the ak and pick up the awp - one, two, three down. next round. lets go

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i once played this round of natural selection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6twhXA1Gyw

commander drops heavy armor and hmg on me, eclipse. moving towards the hive at the 6 o clock. trudging down. blasting skulks off the walls. fade doesnt dare come near. build the extractor. move down south. look left at the lerk - gently caress, eaten, onos. find yourself being digested. hop on the com. can anyone assist? agamemnon replies (surely a goon) he's coming. hear the JP outside the beast. hear his HMG firing. the onos is charging and bucking, struggling. hear the sounds of the pulsing hive. ag is on the com "get ready!" onos keels over, find yourself free but deep in the belly of the beast. aliens everywhere. pop the mag and slam in the next. we're going to have to fight out way out. he lands beside you. "cover me" you've both reloaded. back to back. blasting your way out. alien bodies littering the floor. "medpack" the comm is dropping meds and ammo. brambrambram, the fade blinks next to you. skulks everywhere. an onos stomps. you think you're finished. BLAM. the siege turret explodes the OC next to you. armor is going up. look down, a marine is welding you. the tide is turning. time to take the fight the bastards. lock and load.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i think i was there for that

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Idiot shoes for idiot people op. The world would be better off without them.

Think of how many tractors a strong man like Michael Jordan could have made. Instead he tossed a little ball into a hoop and sold shoes to dummies. Complete waste of both life and leather.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
big wrong

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theyre look pretty cool but theyre too narrow and crush your toes ~_~

LeBrons have a more generous toe box but aren't as fresh as KDs or even Kobes. the 1s and whichever the "battle knit" one was are the only decent ones iirc. but my friends with more than one pair of gym shoes say they're the best ones to ball in

Nix Panicus posted:

Idiot shoes for idiot people op. The world would be better off without them.

Think of how many tractors a strong man like Michael Jordan could have made. Instead he tossed a little ball into a hoop and sold shoes to dummies. Complete waste of both life and leather.

poo poo you say when you've never even been able to slap backboard

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Smythe posted:

i once played this round of natural selection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6twhXA1Gyw

commander drops heavy armor and hmg on me, eclipse. moving towards the hive at the 6 o clock. trudging down. blasting skulks off the walls. fade doesnt dare come near. build the extractor. move down south. look left at the lerk - gently caress, eaten, onos. find yourself being digested. hop on the com. can anyone assist? agamemnon replies (surely a goon) he's coming. hear the JP outside the beast. hear his HMG firing. the onos is charging and bucking, struggling. hear the sounds of the pulsing hive. ag is on the com "get ready!" onos keels over, find yourself free but deep in the belly of the beast. aliens everywhere. pop the mag and slam in the next. we're going to have to fight out way out. he lands beside you. "cover me" you've both reloaded. back to back. blasting your way out. alien bodies littering the floor. "medpack" the comm is dropping meds and ammo. brambrambram, the fade blinks next to you. skulks everywhere. an onos stomps. you think you're finished. BLAM. the siege turret explodes the OC next to you. armor is going up. look down, a marine is welding you. the tide is turning. time to take the fight the bastards. lock and load.

https://youtu.be/JA0KvG8KFDQ

SideEffectShit
Oct 10, 2022

by Pragmatica

AnimeIsTrash posted:

try again bucko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

you deserve to be arrested for posting this