Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Smythe posted:

i once played this round of natural selection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6twhXA1Gyw

commander drops heavy armor and hmg on me, eclipse. moving towards the hive at the 6 o clock. trudging down. blasting skulks off the walls. fade doesnt dare come near. build the extractor. move down south. look left at the lerk - gently caress, eaten, onos. find yourself being digested. hop on the com. can anyone assist? agamemnon replies (surely a goon) he's coming. hear the JP outside the beast. hear his HMG firing. the onos is charging and bucking, struggling. hear the sounds of the pulsing hive. ag is on the com "get ready!" onos keels over, find yourself free but deep in the belly of the beast. aliens everywhere. pop the mag and slam in the next. we're going to have to fight out way out. he lands beside you. "cover me" you've both reloaded. back to back. blasting your way out. alien bodies littering the floor. "medpack" the comm is dropping meds and ammo. brambrambram, the fade blinks next to you. skulks everywhere. an onos stomps. you think you're finished. BLAM. the siege turret explodes the OC next to you. armor is going up. look down, a marine is welding you. the tide is turning. time to take the fight the bastards. lock and load.

https://youtu.be/JA0KvG8KFDQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU