Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

PurpleXVI posted:

I know, shame on me for missing out on such a legendary work of art, but I just haven't gotten around to it. You know how it is with Steam backlogs.

Someone pull me out of this pile, I'm having trouble breathing!

*cilcks on shopping cart icon*

And quick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

This video made me lookup if there are caves on the Moon, turns out there are lava tubes to potentially build colonies in. there's a lot of talk recently of near future exploration.

quora found me this short explanation:

quote:

Conc H2SO4 is a strong oxidising agent, so you’ll get the phosphorus being oxidised to phosphoric acid (H3PO4), whilst the acid is reduced to sulphur dioxide & water
Doesn't seem like anything you'd want to breath in.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

To the composer, don't think I didn't notice that the music was made by you leaning on the keyboard a single key at a time and alternating every two seconds.

You're a disgrace to the British empire.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I grew up on MPFC and other British comedy programmes so while I'm no longer an anglophile (politics almost or as bad as I got here in Israel) I still have a lot of fondness to British traditions and stuff.
As such my vote is for more awkward rambling about British sweets.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Pity I hate anime, I've a distinct feeling there's plenty of VN protagonists who are worse than I can imagine.