Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Turtle Watch posted:

Anyone ever notice that in cspam there are a bunch of different recurring funny phrases that come up again and again? Ive noticed a few and when I do I kinda laugh to myself all over again like the first time I read them, and then I get a warm and fuzzy feeling reminiscing on how things were way back when I first saw some of these memes. It reminds me of all the good times Ive had online with posting pals.

Now Im no expert, but from what I can tell from time to time a person may think some of these phrases get repetitive. What Im thinking is, in order to be humorous now and capitalize on this anomie what if one was to repeat the funny phrase but in an ironic way? I think this would be a good way to express a kind of new sarcastic style that would help give more laughs to even more people.

We could have some people say the funny things one way, and some would laugh, then the next group comes and says the funny thing the other way and some more people would laugh. This sounds pretty neat to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

can't argue with science

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Turtle Watch posted:

Anyone ever notice that in cspam there are a bunch of different recurring funny phrases that come up again and again? Ive noticed a few and when I do I kinda laugh to myself all over again like the first time I read them, and then I get a warm and fuzzy feeling reminiscing on how things were way back when I first saw some of these memes. It reminds me of all the good times Ive had online with posting pals.

Now Im no expert, but from what I can tell from time to time a person may think some of these phrases get repetitive. What Im thinking is, in order to be humorous now and capitalize on this anomie what if one was to repeat the funny phrase but in an ironic way? I think this would be a good way to express a kind of new sarcastic style that would help give more laughs to even more people.

We could have some people say the funny things one way, and some would laugh, then the next group comes and says the funny thing the other way and some more people would laugh. This sounds pretty neat to me!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Youve never seen animeostrash and crazy knikles fan in the same room

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
more importantly, it was a week of posts

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

looks about right to me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

looks about right to me

thats not very nice

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

spacemang_spliff posted:

Youve never seen animeostrash and crazy knikles fan in the same room

yeah I have, crazy knuckles fan is like the guy who repeats everything the boss says in old timey gangster movies

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I'm abandoning the left

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Al! posted:

gently caress you

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!