Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
unny phrases that come up again and again? I’ve noticed a few and when I do I kinda laugh to myself all over again like the first time I read them, and then I get a warm and fuzzy feeling reminiscing on how things were way back when I first saw some of these “memes”. It reminds me of all the good times I’ve had online with posting pals.

Now I’m no expert, but from what I can tell from time to time a person may think some of these phrases get repetitive. What I’m thinking is, in order to be humorous now and capitalize on this anomie what if one was to repeat the funny phrase but in an ironic way? I think this would be a good way to express a kind of new sarcastic style that would help give more laughs to even more people.

We could have some people say the funny things one way, and some would laugh, then the next group comes and says the funny thing the other way and some more people would laugh. This sounds pretty neat to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU