Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The name's
Bond
James
Bond
View Results

Ripper Swarm
Sep 9, 2009

It's not that I hate it. It's that I loathe it.

twistedmentat posted:

While I am praising more Moore Bonds, I really like A View To A Kill. Moore has gotten very Shatnery in it, but Waulken is great as the boy from Brazil villain, its got some really neat set pieces too, and you finally have Patrick McNee in a bond film. Its also got one of the crazy stories, they're investigating horse race fixing, and it ends up with a bomb designed to blow up San Fransisco.

Chalk me up as another one with a soft spot for A View To A Kill. It veers over the line to self-parody in too many places, but Chris Walken and Grace Jones are a terrific villain duo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU