Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Just ate a bunch of pizza at 5am and started to hear the low on hearts sound effect and drinking water or trying suddenly to exercise after 35 years isn’t making it go away lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can’t order pizza anymore because I can’t stop myself from eating the whole thing and spending an hour in the bathroom the next morning.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Isn't is strange how people are different. Take me for example, when I eat a pizza, a nice hot pie, I get healed. You know, like a good guy in a video game. And isn't that funny, that you on the other hand, you don't seem to receive any health benefit from pizza at all. It's almost as if... no, that's crazy, forget I said anything.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

Isn't is strange how people are different. Take me for example, when I eat a pizza, a nice hot pie, I get healed. You know, like a good guy in a video game. And isn't that funny, that you on the other hand, you don't seem to receive any health benefit from pizza at all. It's almost as if... no, that's crazy, forget I said anything.

/

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I don't eat pizza anymore beacues i'ts like $35 for a large one-topping delivered.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I work at a pizza place still so while I eat it sometimes because it's free or whatever I would never pick it myself lol.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Frenz posted:

I don't eat pizza anymore beacues i'ts like $35 for a large one-topping delivered.

what the gently caress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pizza kicks rear end imo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz posted:

symbolic posted:

what the gently caress

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

love a good slice. hell, make it two

copy
Jul 26, 2007

gold bullion pizza

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz stop ordering pizza from Goldbelly.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

air fryer changes the leftover pizza game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Air fryer changes the reheating leftovers game in general tbh

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Plebian Parasite posted:

Major life improvement

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

herculon posted:

Major life improvement

oh my yes

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i had a similar experience to OP but instead of hearing the LTTP low heart sound i just slept. i grabbed a Domino's Pick 2 (or More!) for $6.99 deal on the way home from grocery shopping yesterday afternoon, ate almost the entire medium pizza and order of wings, then immediately went to sleep for the rest of the afternoon and most of the evening. i don't even like Domino's, i think i'm in a pretty bad way right now and am concerned for my overall mental health and well being lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my wife came up wth what we call the pizza sandwich...we put two pieces of leftover sarpinos stacked wth the toppings touching in a sandwich press. its the grossest lookin thing you'll ever see but it's god for a hangover day

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

amen brother [salutes, heaves gut proudly]

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

symbolic posted:

what the gently caress

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i started making my own pizzas at home recently. and they heal my hearts btw

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tmfc posted:

i had a similar experience to OP but instead of hearing the LTTP low heart sound i just slept. i grabbed a Domino's Pick 2 (or More!) for $6.99 deal on the way home from grocery shopping yesterday afternoon, ate almost the entire medium pizza and order of wings, then immediately went to sleep for the rest of the afternoon and most of the evening. i don't even like Domino's, i think i'm in a pretty bad way right now and am concerned for my overall mental health and well being lol

Been there brother

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

tmfc posted:

sorry to hear that gamer

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

a Loving Dog posted:

i started making my own pizzas at home recently. and they heal my hearts btw

You can also make your own burgers at home for pennies on the dollar. Just put some ground beef in a pan. Way cheaper. And guess what? It's better for you.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I make my own pizza from scratch, I've been working at it for years and I'm honestly quite proud of it. Here's a recent one:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

bees x1000 posted:

I make my own pizza from scratch, I've been working at it for years and I'm honestly quite proud of it. Here's a recent one:

Looks pretty good OP, I never understood the hate for pineapple on pizza

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Looks pretty good OP, I never understood the hate for pineapple on pizza

it can be really good, yeah

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
for me it's a moisture thing, i use pineapple that's sliced very thin to it can dry out and caramelize properly. there's nothing about the flavor that's inappropriate.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

for me it's a moisture thing, i use pineapple that's sliced very thin to it can dry out and caramelize properly. there's nothing about the flavor that's inappropriate.

That sounds good. Sweet + salty is a classic flavor combo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The genuine pizza-making megathread

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That sounds good. Sweet + salty is a classic flavor combo

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

tmfc posted:

oof. Feel better, imp.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

that's a good idea, gonna try that next.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The genuine pizza-making megathread

step 1: if you're working with a standard kitchen oven, buy a pizza STEEL. Pizza stones are pretty lousy in comparison.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

bees x1000 posted:

hell yeah looks great. this is basically the depression pizza i ordered yesterday in terms of toppings too lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

step 1: if you're working with a standard kitchen oven, buy a pizza STEEL. Pizza stones are pretty lousy in comparison.

also th best way to cook a turkey or spatchcock a chicken