Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

What game are you currently playing?

I'm gonna do another round of Vampire Survivors then play some Destiny 2

Edit: Only one basic rule. Be Cool and Chill

The Saddest Rhino posted:

For now, please feel free to use the PYF CHAT THREAD to hang out, but it comes with a huge caveat that it shouldn’t involve discussions of drama or other goons being extremely weird in other spots. I’ll personally moderate that thread for now.

MarcusSA has a new favorite as of 23:37 on Feb 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

trying to beat Max Payne on New York Minute mode

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

planting a shitload of corn in farmrpg and prob gonna keep playing hifi rush once i get off work

Macinirol
Sep 27, 2011
I was trying to play Assassin's Creed III but it's dogshit obviously.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm playing the FFX remaster and trying to max out stats. Very slow going

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ff13

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
roller coaster tycoon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Max Payne

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Battletech

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
genuinely before someone smashes close or gas on this thread it'd be nice to be allowed to keep a place to bullshit about whatever with a unique cross-section of goons if nothing else

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Violen posted:

genuinely before someone smashes close or gas on this thread it'd be nice to be allowed to keep a place to bullshit about whatever with a unique cross-section of goons if nothing else

That was pretty much the intention here.

I don’t see why PYF can’t have a chat thread.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Violen posted:

I post in the JRPG thread OP. And sometimes the adtrw chat thread.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Banjo Kazooie and Resident Evil Village

The former is the first fully 3d console game I ever owned/played and I haven't beaten it since then

Haven't beaten Village yet but having a great time with it

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

its a good idea OP

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

never played Returnal on PS so I'm playing it on PC now - it seems pretty neat so far

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Violen posted:

this. I said it in sagas once but this is the only place I can think of where posters from everywhere hang out and it would be stupid as gently caress to discourage that

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
there'd barely be a material difference between both threads anyway even with mentioning forums poo poo in here completely verboten lmfao

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

its lunch time so i am playing with my bird friend

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
thinking about learning sin kiske in guilty gear but idk if i want to actually learn or just turn my brain off and smash more autopilot behemoth typhoons with the character i already know

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I'm out of town or I'd probably be playing more Vampire Survivors like an addict

Instead I'm relegated to stupid phone games in the hotel

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Skypie posted:

I'm out of town or I'd probably be playing more Vampire Survivors like an addict

isnt vampire survivors a phone game?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Famethrowa posted:

no it's a steam deck game

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Skypie posted:

vampire survivors is on phones now, friend. and it's good

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Famethrowa posted:

Yeah but all my unlocks are on Steam and I don't wanna do it again

Also it kept crashing on my phone after an update a couple weeks ago so I didn't get very far

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

this. I said it in sagas once but this is the only place I can think of where posters from everywhere hang out and it would be stupid as gently caress to discourage that

i've met so many genuinely cool posters from all corners of the forums in here and i probably wouldn't have if i hadn't made the decision to venture into pyf. its a good town square/meeting spot

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Famethrowa posted:

It’s also on the phone but it started as a Pc game.

It’s my understanding that cross save is on the roadmap for the game so I’ve kinda held off playing it on the phone or Xbox.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Yakuza/Like a Dragon Ishin! is very good. Did the original come out around the same time as Y0? Because it feels very familiar in mechanics. Like coming home.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup! posted:

Banjo Kazooie and Resident Evil Village

The former is the first fully 3d console game I ever owned/played and I haven't beaten it since then

Haven't beaten Village yet but having a great time with it

RE Village kicks rear end

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
If it ain't Vampire Survivors then I'd be playing Guilty Gear or leveling my crafting jobs in FFXIV

Or sucking at making maps for the tabletop game I'm running

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Crowetron posted:

Yakuza/Like a Dragon Ishin! is very good. Did the original come out around the same time as Y0? Because it feels very familiar in mechanics. Like coming home.

It came out about a year before Y0 originally and runs on the same engine I believe

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
just give this thread a custom auto-mod that replaces any instances of the word 'sagas' with the word 'nintendo' and youre golden

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Violen posted:

just give this thread a custom auto-mod that replaces any instances of the word 'sagas' with the word 'nintendo' and youre golden

we should just not tempt fate at all
this is just the chat thread :)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Skypie posted:

Or sucking at making maps for the tabletop game I'm running

What table top game is that?

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
I've been on a VN kick this month. I'm about to wrap up 9-nine (good to great, starting to get epic) and have Clannad waiting in the wings

something changed in my head a few months back and I've been way more into reading, both books and obviously VNs. I played too many Xenoblades at once and it feels like I need to take a break from gaming in general. a sad state, but this too shall pass

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Steins;Gate.... A classic

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
im gonna break the mold and try out some nonsense in mega man

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

What table top game is that?

I'm running a homebrew setting using Fate: Legends of Anglerre. Kinda of a wuxia theme set in an empire that recently went through a civil war, and the PCs are trying to recover cursed weapons wielded by the previous emperor's elite guard so they can't be used for nefarious purposes

They've recovered several so far, and they've done things like incite a political riot in a small city after revealing the magistrate was corrupt and threw him out of his mansion to the torches-and-pitchforks crowd outside

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Steins;Gate.... A classic

anime was great. i wonder if i've forgotten enough of it to enjoy the VN

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

it was a good post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Sally posted:

it was a good post