Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

little caesar's is what we used to get in my high school D&D group because we were all broke as poo poo and the prospect of several $5 pizzas was extremely worth the indigestion

I haven't had a tiny augustus since then and the nearest one is like five miles away but I can't imagine it's improved any

e: nine bucks for a pizza and four bucks for crazy bread now. lord have mercy

Kazinsal has a new favorite as of 13:04 on Feb 28, 2023

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

current gaming status: I would love to be playing more warzone but the only goon warzone discord is a refuge for permabanned sexual harasser derpies so in between playing that solo I've been playing some Hunt Showdown with my real life friends (who I cannot con into playing warzone) and EVE, an icelandic spaceship psychopathy simulator that at least I get to hang out with Larry in

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

on the picket line today, ain’t no scabs in my family and gently caress if I’ll cross a picket.

hell yeah

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Did you know that when you quit smoking, you can develop a cough that is ironically worse than your smoker's cough? It's from your lungs having the ability to clear all the crap out that they couldn't when you smoked. I'm glad I quit, but I wish someone had warned me about it

My dad was basically forced to quit when he was stuck in the hospital for a week and a half recovering from hernia surgery. He’s glad he got to quit but he definitely mentioned that the crud that he kept coughing up on top of the usual post surgery awfulness was a horrible combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I never really liked smoking but if you put a cigar and a whiskey in my hands who am I to say no?

I'd prefer to burn a joint but one of my best friends has a genuine, documented cannabis allergy so I tend to not be always holding these days.