Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Good soup! posted:

I've never laughed so hard at something so creepy and off-putting as the fuckin BABY, dude lmfao

Running around with fully upgraded colt and shotgun feels so good

the baby was pretty awful, but for some reason, the dolls were much worse for me.

currently playing through Pathfinder, Wrath of the Righteous, and really enjoying my angel MC. I wish there were like 50% as many loving loading screens in campaign management tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It's super weird that they set up the dialog system such that a line can be lawful/chaotic OR good/evil, but not both. So you have the good option, the chaotic option, etc. It does weird things to the writing.

Good game, though

absolutely (except blackwater). Blackwater can get hosed. I agree with you about the dialog too