Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Wasn't a thread for this yet and it's under way, so:

KEIJI MUTO GRAND FINAL PRO-WRESTLING “LAST” LOVE~HOLD OUT~
February 21st at 3:00 EST/8:00 GMT/17:00 JST for Main Card
Tokyo Dome

preshow starts an hour earlier at 2:00 EDT/7:00/16:00 JST

Masa Kitamiya and Daiki Inaba vs. Yoshiki Inamura and Yasutaka Yano
TJPW Offer Match:Yuka Sakazaki, Miyu Yamashita, Shoko Nakajima and Rika Tatsumi vs. Mizuki, Maki Itoh, Miu Watanabe and Yuki Arai
Sugiura-gun (Takashi Sugiura, Timothy Thatcher, and Satoshi Kojima) vs. Good Looking Guys (Jake Lee, Jack Morris and Anthony Greene)

Main Card:

Yoshinari Ogawa, Hayata, Chris Ridgewa, Eita, and Daga vs. Atsushi Kotoge, Yo-Hey, Seiki Yoshioka, Alejandro and Junta Miyawaki
DDT Offer Match:Mao, Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno and Toui Kojima vs. Tetsuya Endo, Hideki Okatani, Yuya Koroku and Takeshi Masada
DG vs. NOAH:Z-Brats (Shun Skywalker, Kai and Diamante) vs. Naomichi Marufuji, El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. and Ninja Mack
AJPW vs. NOAH:Kento Miyahara, Suwama and Yuma Aoyagi vs. Kongo (Kenoh, Katsuhiko Nakajima and Manabu Soya)
NOSAWA Retirement Match:Bullet Club (Taiji Ishimori and Gedo) vs. Tokyo Gurentai (NOSAWA Rongai and Mazada)
IWGP Jr. Champ vs GHC Jr. Champ:Hiromu Takahashi vs. AMAKUSA
IWGP Heavyweight Champ vs. GHC Heavyweight Champ:Kazuchika Okada vs. Kaito Kiyomiya
Keiji Mutoh Retirement match:Keiji Mutoh vs Tetsuya Naito

fez_machine posted:

Lamuella can you put in the OP that if people want to watch along the entire show except the last two is streaming live for free on youtube in japanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFBDmIHr3eI

Lamuella fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Feb 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Don't think I'd notice Rika's Billie Eilish hair before.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I been posting about it in the NJPW thread as is only right and proper for this show

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Feb 21, 2023

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
This is probably a majority NJPW crowds so them watching a TJPW match is funny to me.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Kokeshi in the dome, marvelous

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
BIG SWING IN THE BIG DOME

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Holy poo poo that swing

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Miu selling that 619 was great

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

She should do the double swing. Most impressive thing she can do.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Miu is over in the dome brother

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
do the whirling candy Mizuki

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

This is very much a get everyone's poo poo in match.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Evil rabbit slide

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Stall_19 posted:

This is very much a get everyone's poo poo in match.

This is very much a get everyone's poo poo in show

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
WHIRLING CANDY!!!!!!!!!!

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Lets go Good Looking Guys!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Jake Lee walks towards the ring with an entirely neutral face as commentary talks about how stoked he is to be here.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

If you're not sure which team is Good Looking Guys, look for Timothy Thatcher and it's not that one.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Lamuella can you put in the OP that if people want to watch along the entire show except the last two is streaming live for free on youtube in japanese

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

This show is going to go 5 hours or something silly, isn't it? I have to do some stuff this morning but hopefully I can be ready in time for the DDT offer match, and can go back & watch the TJPW match later

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jake got the win but was the worst looking guy (ring work wise) in that match

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

fez_machine posted:

Done

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Tonfa posted:

who did he pin? I caught the stream late

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Why was Jake Lee doing the wanker motion for like five minutes after the match?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

who did he pin? I caught the stream late

Tim Thatcher

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lily Catts posted:

who did he pin?

timmy

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Tonfa posted:

He does not look like he can be bothered from what I've seen of his NOAH run so far. This is a dude who convinced himself he'd be a big deal in New Japan & uhhhhhh nice to believe in yourself I guess

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

He does not look like he can be bothered from what I've seen of his NOAH run so far. This is a dude who convinced himself he'd be a big deal in New Japan & uhhhhhh nice to believe in yourself I guess

Maybe he just happened to tune in to the show where Chase Owens beat Tanahashi

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

forkboy84 posted:

Yeah that's it. Like dude you are against Kojima, Sugiura and Thatcher and do not show fire. You're performing for tens of thousands of people and do not show fire. You're on Keiji Mutoh's retirement supershow in the Tokyo Dome and do not show any loving fire. What's it gonna take? You could probably set the guy on actual, physical fire and he'd still have that blank expression.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Tonfa posted:

Yeah that's it. Like dude you are against Kojima, Sugiura and Thatcher and do not show fire. You're performing for tens of thousands of people and do not show fire. You're on Keiji Mutoh's retirement supershow in the Tokyo Dome and do not show any loving fire. What's it gonna take? You could probably set the guy on actual, physical fire and he'd still have that blank expression.

Imagine treating NOAH dome show pre-show like it's the NJPW dome show pre-show, you might never get this chance again

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

forkboy84 posted:

This show is going to go 5 hours or something silly, isn't it? I have to do some stuff this morning but hopefully I can be ready in time for the DDT offer match, and can go back & watch the TJPW match later

Kaito vs Okada-San gonna go 90+, he scouted Okada's cheesburger tour of california and is gonna gas him like Flair used to do to Hogan. It's just that it takes 90 minutes to blow up Okada-San even after he spent an entire weekend at In-N-Out.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

NOAH juniors, a collection of killer looks but the matches don't really tend to live up to them

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

The thing about Yoshioka is that he's bloody good.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Welp, Miyawaki just got murdered.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Wouldn't be a proper NOAH Jrs showcase without having the winning team immediately attack each other

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Man, they are really going heavy on Masada as being Next Takeshita.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
which one of these rookies will be pinned?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
wow actual cheers for the ddt guys

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Toi Kojima has really flourished with the Sauna Boys.

Nice pop for the triple spot there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

DDT boys are showing up NOAH here