Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Why was Jake Lee doing the wanker motion for like five minutes after the match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

who did he pin? I caught the stream late

Tim Thatcher

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

He does not look like he can be bothered from what I've seen of his NOAH run so far. This is a dude who convinced himself he'd be a big deal in New Japan & uhhhhhh nice to believe in yourself I guess

Maybe he just happened to tune in to the show where Chase Owens beat Tanahashi

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/okamotospo/status/1627959249321218049?s=46&t=AkOvqwBGpxKfqqHPs_EN1Q

Kojima is done with NOAH

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Tonfa posted:

Ah, well. Seemed like he enjoyed getting to wrestle for real and it was a treat to watch too. Wonder if he's just going to slot back into dad matches now.

He’s teaming with Yano and Tama Tonga against Empire on the Anniversary undercard so it seems that way

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTY

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

King poo poo from the Rainmaker

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I met Mark Pickering in the Hub after the show and he apologized for the time he closed the Shinjuku
FACE elevator doors in my face so I’m prepared to call this show of the year

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Asteroid Alert posted:

What got the biggest pop of the night?

Also, how loud was the "n... W... o..." -chant when they played the nWo Japan intro?

Biggest pop was definitely Muto bringing Chono in.

Outside of the main event stuff, Suwama and Miu were insanely over

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

Was Suwama on his best behavior or was he in Voodoo Murders mode

He was beating up the bad guys (NOAH wrestlers)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Show was the biggest wrestling PPV ever in Japan and has done way over 100,000 buys apparently

https://twitter.com/RealNgreen/status/1628140520680853504?s=20