Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

forkboy84 posted:

This show is going to go 5 hours or something silly, isn't it? I have to do some stuff this morning but hopefully I can be ready in time for the DDT offer match, and can go back & watch the TJPW match later

Kaito vs Okada-San gonna go 90+, he scouted Okada's cheesburger tour of california and is gonna gas him like Flair used to do to Hogan. It's just that it takes 90 minutes to blow up Okada-San even after he spent an entire weekend at In-N-Out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
That was a good match.

Ishin posted:

Just saw that the Okada/Kaito match is no time limit. Was that announced beforehand? I was sure it was gonna be 30 minute draw

Kaito had said yesterday via Noah's twitter he wanted no time limit, so think they made it official today.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Tonfa posted:

That was a huge mess that got derailed by Diamante's injury. Unfortunate for DG.

Hope he's ok, looked like his arm or shoulder.

On a positive note I'm glad to see Doc Mk 3 finally coming together, was a huge fan of his dad and he's starting to get that presence.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

fez_machine posted:

Kongo consistently the best part of NOAH

yeah, really dug that match

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
This will be the first time I've seen Masada in years and years and years... enjoyed his CMLL run 20 years ago quite a bit.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Stall_19 posted:

That was weird as gently caress

yeah I'm laughing at it but not sure if it's funny or not. I'm kind of lost.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Sticky Nate posted:

I'm gonna miss this guy

He died as he lived.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Burn Down Canberra posted:

That time bomb was nasty

yeah man, freaked me out a bit, glad he wasn't hurt

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Sticky Nate posted:

kill him, Kaito

Let's go rainmaker

i like both guys... but would like kaito to get the rub as he needs it more

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
holy poo poo

there's also few things that scare me in pro wrestling as bad as that drop off outside the ring at the dome

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Tonfa posted:

like how the gently caress did noah sign off on that

there is something deeply deeply deeply wrong with the people at NOAH who let their champion get treated like this.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Asteroid Alert posted:

Okada’s greatest heel showing ever.

Can’t wait for the rematch

agreed Okada was awesome in this, but my concern is because it's inter-promotional things could just fall apart at anytime and this is the last time they meet for ages. Hopefully Kaito will be in the g1 this year or such, and gets another shot at him.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Sinatra vs Sid Vicious

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Mutoh's gonna beat Naito clean, announce he can't retire since Kaito choked and then win the GHC belt back from him next show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

That was so good

yeah that made it all worth it for me.