Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
remember the time al gore and trevor noah shared a chub?
https://i.imgur.com/ibfYnzR.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

making fun of smarxist is mean, like mocking a baby for making GBS threads their diaper and being illiterate

Yeah but the baby thinks he’s better than he is, all erudite and not making GBS threads himself. Gotta bring him back down to reality

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
this should be a healing thread. too much dang hate. we gotta stop the cycle

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
WATCH BUSH START A loving WAR

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
this is my favourite politics saga post of all time:

OP, mewling]: "im concerned about a violent radicalized culture festering in CSPAM, somewhere probably"

extremely badass Games poster]: The owner of Something Awful should be executed

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Does Gore's hat say USA TRUCK?

Love the shirt too, miss being able to just make iron-ons of things you liked

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

sam kriss being a lf allstar

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

I think about this post from time to time

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Xaris posted:

lol remembering D&D stickied a suicide hotline after kween Hillary lost

lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

vyelkin posted:

That was such a good thread that started with 6 pages of the most tedious landmine setting I've witnessed on these forums. Bring back QCS

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

do people still post on bnr

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

lobster shirt posted:

it seems to be pretty locked down for guests and im not making an account to confirm but

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!
gotta keep the CHUDS from reading all our posts!!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

Lol I figure they must, poo poo like that doesn’t die all the way, it just slows down until a core group that’s too invested to quit is all that’s left

I’m not interested in checking though. I looked into it back when everything blew up here and after 30 minutes it was clear that I hated the layout and the vibe and it would not be my new posting home

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Hand Knit posted:

The D&D libertarian posters all got puppy avs to make themselves more likable or something.

Anyone remember that period of time where you would eat a probe on d&d if you started a new page in a thread without posting a dog?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mirthless posted:

Anyone remember that period of time where you would eat a probe on d&d if you started a new page in a thread without posting a dog?

The thread snipes followed by "opps bad snipe xD have a catte/doggo picture" are so bad especially when you consider most goons are in their 30s/40s.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the NOJOE gangtags getting changed to just JOE and the bizarre meltdowns because of it

I had one and I thought it was funny and I didn’t understand the meltdowns

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

Mirthless posted:

this is the gayest poo poo ive ever heard and i mean that in the meanest way possible

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The thread snipes followed by "opps bad snipe xD have a catte/doggo picture" are so bad especially when you consider most goons are in their 30s/40s.

Most embarrassing poo poo in the world

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

If you have premium, the Ron Paul LF threads are incredible. Half the posters are banned or permabanned.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3451862

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2619669

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2721268

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

VideoKid posted:

I had one and I thought it was funny and I didn’t understand the meltdowns

Someone compared it to being raped in the QCS thread.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

the op of the first link

Oceanlife posted:

I was thinking of Sex Motorcycle while I was on a particularly long ride the other day and honestly, I fell in love with the plot. I believe this is the motivation I needed to write the next great American novel, one where man and machine are united not just in mechanical perfection like a super sport taking the cork screw at Laguna Seca, but in the unity of body and soul. A novel that smashes the taboo of man/motorcycle love which has kept us in the shadows for far too long. Think of The Flame and the Flower but with motorcycles.

Also here's my Harley Pic

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Its really unbearable

I love ye catte & dogge but not as a subculture on the debate board, we have a whole rear end subforum +gbs/yospos/tfr/byob/pyf/etc pet threads already

Making it into a posting rule during a presidential election was a wild decision and makes our discourse look comparatively intelligent (even though it definitely was not)

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Jesus Christ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the helldump ron paul thread was better

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the like 3 hours where covfefe was genuinely really funny

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Al! posted:

the helldump ron paul thread was better

Speaking of helldump didn’t some helldump superstar get on CNN? I remember he had a picture of barnacle Jim in the background

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i love when one of my posts starts a new page especially when its a bad whitenoise post

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i have it bookmarked on a different computer but there was a guy who said that someone changing his av was like raping his account, goons are astonishing

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

lobster shirt posted:

i love when one of my posts starts a new page especially when its a bad whitenoise post
Condolences about this post then

e: goddamnit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

VideoKid posted:

Speaking of helldump didn’t some helldump superstar get on CNN? I remember he had a picture of barnacle Jim in the background

yeah that is helldump superstar jeb lund aka. mobute aka. whatever his name on helldump was i forget.

he wrote a long weepy column about how he used to be a troll and also forums lore is he wife hit him in the head with a coffee cup when she caught him pming a lady poster

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

love seeing all my favorite posters, including "How are u"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Al! posted:

yeah that is helldump superstar jeb lund aka. mobute aka. whatever his name on helldump was i forget.

he wrote a long weepy column about how he used to be a troll and also forums lore is he wife hit him in the head with a coffee cup when she caught him pming a lady poster

https://www.gawker.com/5987590/let-me-introduce-myself-farewell-to-mobutu-sese-seko

Wasn't this it?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i remember reding this and going straight to read fyad reacting to it, very funny day

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

probably. miss me with reading this all the way through

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

1/6 and everything about it

also

the NOJOE gangtags getting changed to just JOE and the bizarre meltdowns because of it

really good. forgot who melted down about it being like being raped but that was an all timer

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

i remember reding this and going straight to read fyad reacting to it, very funny day

FYAD is a really good barometer for posts. If you are ever in doubt about who to believe, trust those guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

who helldumps the helldumpers