Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
remember that time Hillary Clinton killed a d&d mod in bengazhi to cover up pappa johns pizza? lol

or when that one TCC goon got big on da joose and ended up donating to ron paul and a piano from ebay ??

or when a LF goon ordered vice president joe biden a pizza and secret service arrested the pizza driver?

or when the cspam goon shot some guy's toes off who was named tiny toese??

post favorite polisags itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

im going to loving KILL MYSELF

lol remembering D&D stickied a suicide hotline after kween Hillary lost

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
lmfao i forgot about that

that wasn't the only time some well-to-do liberal goon got super racist and went full phrenology-enthusiast over latinos for not voting democrat hard enough

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
lol remember the time when a LF goon made a weak bitch rear end threat against obama and maggotmaster called the secret service, then several years later some dud goon did a weak rear end FOIA request to prove it never happened and everyone went "YEAH! I knew it was fake this whole time! stupid goons for believing lowtax!" and then jeffrey came out and was like no it's real and everyone went "YEAH! I knew it was real the whole time! stupid goons for believing that bad FOIA!"

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

the NOJOE gangtags getting changed to just JOE and the bizarre meltdowns because of it
hell yeah, that ruled.

basta is gunna win :xd: the one toxx mods should have backed out faster than basta backed out of running

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
remember that time a white women posted about noodles and a dumpling?? gross

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

lol i forgot about this. remember the time sxmarxist made a forum and got ran off his own site by zyla and purple barney??

Xaris has issued a correction as of 05:36 on Feb 22, 2023

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

putting smarxist and CascadeBeta in the same room is just deliberate self sabotage

i felt bad for smarx, he's actually a nice guy and didn't stand a chance against the color out of space. like Floyd Mayweather versus kyanka match

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

classic frothing at the mouth smythe, smythe

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
remember the time al gore and trevor noah shared a chub?
https://i.imgur.com/ibfYnzR.mp4

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Azathoth posted:

my favorite was when one of the PYF Tankies posters got so mad at C-SPAM he came in here and loudly defended an SS officer to own the tankies, which then led to folks following him back to the Tankies thread, which then led to one of the main posters there loudly and proudly declaring that they're a fan of pedo dick mpreg poo poo

lmao I remember this. definitely a top tier meltdown

anyone screeching over tankies is hiding some hosed up poo poo. every, single, time

edit: didn’t this lead to cleansing of the deviant art thread

Xaris has issued a correction as of 22:23 on Feb 22, 2023

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
that reminds me of the time when a war psycho kramered into cspam to complain about tankies and started immediately turning racist against Roma and Africans. AIT probably remembers but iirc it was like Africans were too stupid to govern themselves which is why it’s good america saved afghani women against taliban, with completely sincerity

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

the basta saga was great because on one hand you had posters that actually believed that basta was a legitimate choice and other posters including a mod who thought he was a legitimate threat to bernie

did anyone actually think that? I basta’d because I thought it was funny (in hindsight it wasn’t that funny) that a 2-bit washed up scam lawyer after 5 seconds of goldfish-memory media fame was running

I thought everyone else was just doing the same

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

its politics forums lore yes. if you want actual political lore id reccommend reading all 7 years of the trump thread
that’s right

lol the only politics lore from trump era was worth remembering was when the Clemson tigers won and hegovernment was shut down so trump went to McDonald’s and bought $500 of cold burgers and put them out on fancy tens of thousands of $ silver dishware

even when I’m senile and can’t remember how to take a piss or even my own name, I will still remember the Clemson dinner

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Taintrunner saga owned simply for pulling back the curtain on how much the left-lib media ecosystem was really just people in overlapping upper middle class NYC social circles playing out petty interpersonal beefs by anthropomorphizing political movements and then burying them in columns to show what a loving rear end in a top hat your friend-of-a-friend Conrad or whoever is because that's how he self-describes

the best part of the Taintrunner saga is apparently he was the Bernie Bro stereotype that the one obnoxious Doyle twitter freak was always crying about because they slept on his couch and he tried to have sex with the hubby or something

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Paradol Ex and "wrap it up, Obamailures!"

Paradol Ex being right about Obama

this was my greatest shame was not realizing paradol ex was right and not an insane crazy person

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i always wondered if Kyoon was for real or doing a bit. i wonder what they're up to (probably dead).i suppose in 2023, insane schizophrenic person is about as common as trash by the side of the street

fsad took away so much potential comedy from us

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

basta's big gently caress up was trying to extort nike then agreeing to be on a conference call with nike saying "im extorting you" but nike also invited the fbi
lolll

big lesson goons, if you are extorting an evil multi-national mega corporation, do not join a Microsoft Teams conference call and say im extorting you

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

"bend the knee"

that’s just blowjob slang

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

any good funny political sagas recently? i'm feeling a bit SAD

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
any funny ((political)) forums stuff happen today?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
leadership is considered politics, so many lols in SAD today

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

free spr imo
100%

and larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

woah so mirthless got got in SAD and never came back???
i liked mirthless in his own way, i guess you could say it's sad he never came back but i also hope they're doing better than they were online