Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
AI is coming for your job, and now you're out on the street and you need to find a way to survive, earning money, in a field that AI is not going to take over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
being a plumber. my lack of imagination means I cna't imagine a robot being a good plumber

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
operating a bungee jumping thing on a bridge

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
garbage person

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:negative:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if you created a bot to feed the prior ten posts into gpt3 and then post.. how long until someone else thought that poster was poo poo? probablt waaaay too long

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo that can be traced (via the blockchain) back to the creation of the universe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
too late

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ai can’t replace takealickof

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

ive been on buses which broke down on a highway with smoke pouring out, or buses that crashed into other buses. and let me tell u, the bus drivers job is more than just driving the bus

i like those videos where some punk tries to steal a purse from a lady and the bus driver closes the door fast and the old lady fucker gets stuck and then the bus driver can hit him with a stick

ai can’t do that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the interesting thing about that is the trail of logic leading to a conclusion where the motivation to not make a bad decision is that the consequence for bad decisions is some kind of punishment. maybe death idk i’m not a CEO yet.

this is is why you need a fall guy