Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

This fine lady does ghost tours of the canals and nautical areas of Duluth. She is haunted forever by the ghost of a taxi she can see but is unable to hail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

beer pal posted:

my submission was so ghostly and spectral and ethereal that you couldnt even see the post

Manifisto posted:

ooh let me go back and redo the scores!

Beer pal's score is so ghostly and spectral and ethereal that we can't even see it. Zero points.

Finger Prince

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

It is a rock star.

Finger Prince

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

Alright can it Rocky, or its back in the glove box.

Finger Prince

Rarity posted:

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

The BYOB Goldmine is a very special place full of beautiful threads that have been lovingly cultivated by the coolest and chillest of BYOB. With hundreds of threads to choose from I knew that only something truly spectacular was befitting of the presence, the wit, the grandeur of BYOB's Dark Queen Rarity. I have scoured every thread, nay every post and each one is worthy of praise but this led me to a dismal perplexion. How could I decide one thread on which to bestow my love when all our so deserving? So many wonderful OPs, so many wonderful creators, to choose a favourite between them would cause quite the brouhaha. Truly I was lost in confusion. But then it hit me, in order to pay real homage to the foremothers that have paved the roads on which I now walk there was only one legitimate contender. To recognise where we are going we have to recognise where we have been and therefore I had to go back. Back all the way to the very birth, nay the divine creation from which the BYOB Goldmine was formed. With that in mind it was time to write a post of such alacrity, such candid honesty, such eye-searing beauty that all who saw it would treasure the image in their memories for the rest of their days. Writing such a memorable screed may seem a formidable challenge but it is one I undertook with great fervour. Long did I rack my brains until the letters began to form, drawing themselves together in my mind as a message from a higher being. Such wisdom was designed to be imparted, finally I had found a post worthy of being celebrated in the halls of greatness in which our goldmine rests. So steel yourselves my orbs, for you are about to read what may - no, what must be - the greatest post in the history of our hallowed forums.

The thread:

Should I go to a party in six hours

The post:

Good shout. I was looking at that one with something similar in mind, but then I fell back asleep and missed the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

That was fun to watch, and although I'd like to blame time zones, I feel my successful completion of 1 whole (part a and part b) tasks speaks to the level of commitment I am capable of applying to basically anything.