Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm Aisling Bea and I'm in it to win it. Now when do I take my knickers off?

Rarity fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Feb 22, 2023

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Manifisto posted:

*the judges huddle together, making concerned noises*

This is like that bit in the Hunger Games where Katniss thinks she's hosed it but then she gets top marks

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Manifisto posted:

no, but I'll be happy to give some guidance! there will be several tasks per day, somewhere between two and four. most tasks will leave at least an hour for completion, preferably more (there may be a very few lightning round exceptions). tasks will probably not be posted before 10:00am eastern each day. a few tasks which may be slightly more involved will probably go on overnight. we will try our best to keep it clear what the next thing coming up will be, whether it is a deadline/judging or the announcement of a new task.

Oh no is being on GMT gonna gently caress me over? :ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Lol I hit post by mistake

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

This is Chuuk Lagoon, the world's largest underwater graveyard. It is the resting place for 60 ships, 275 aircraft and thousands of people with human remains littering the floor. In 1944 this was the site of Operation Hailstone, an Allied offensive on a Japanese airbase that claimed the lives of over 3000 people.

Also this is the only image with actual ghosts :colbert:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
:toot:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

objection!

those aren't real ghosts which, as we all know, don't show up on camera - hence there were millions of ghosts in my image, the spooky bit is you can't see them!

They are metaphorical representations of the countless spirits resting as denizens of the depths

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

Meet my friend Rocksanne :shobon:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Are these tasks being scored separately or together?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I think my choice will satisfy the judges :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

Now you may have noticed that Rocksanne ain't no ordinary pebble

She's got flair

She's got style

You're not going to find her in a garden

Or under a tree

Or on the edge of a driveway

No, Rocksanne needs to be somewhere special

Somewhere worthy of her grace

Rocksanne is a queen

Rocksanne needs to live in a loving castle

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
10/10 baby :clint:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

The BYOB Goldmine is a very special place full of beautiful threads that have been lovingly cultivated by the coolest and chillest of BYOB. With hundreds of threads to choose from I knew that only something truly spectacular was befitting of the presence, the wit, the grandeur of BYOB's Dark Queen Rarity. I have scoured every thread, nay every post and each one is worthy of praise but this led me to a dismal perplexion. How could I decide one thread on which to bestow my love when all our so deserving? So many wonderful OPs, so many wonderful creators, to choose a favourite between them would cause quite the brouhaha. Truly I was lost in confusion. But then it hit me, in order to pay real homage to the foremothers that have paved the roads on which I now walk there was only one legitimate contender. To recognise where we are going we have to recognise where we have been and therefore I had to go back. Back all the way to the very birth, nay the divine creation from which the BYOB Goldmine was formed. With that in mind it was time to write a post of such alacrity, such candid honesty, such eye-searing beauty that all who saw it would treasure the image in their memories for the rest of their days. Writing such a memorable screed may seem a formidable challenge but it is one I undertook with great fervour. Long did I rack my brains until the letters began to form, drawing themselves together in my mind as a message from a higher being. Such wisdom was designed to be imparted, finally I had found a post worthy of being celebrated in the halls of greatness in which our goldmine rests. So steel yourselves my orbs, for you are about to read what may - no, what must be - the greatest post in the history of our hallowed forums.

The thread:

Should I go to a party in six hours

The post:

Rarity posted:

Yes

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

1 sleeping bag
4 pillows
1 coat
1 backpack
2 jackets
1 bathrobe
1 duvet
1 cushion
1 bra
3 pairs of socks
2 earrings
2 empty toilet rolls

Doing Blue Peter proud :patriot:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

Ho ho ho such a special time of year

I think it's worth mentioning that the animation style for this card was 'Chill'

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Here's my PMF thread for anyone interested in starting a brouhaha

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I've been out at a works leaving drinks, I am so ready for a TRASHED CREW LIGHTNING ROUND

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh no I got so trashed I can't do the task

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going to bed, Trashed Crew judge please consider this effort worthy of your attention