Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Task 1 OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

The Glass Squid, a species that resemble undersea alien ghosts.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

did you bring enough for the entire class?

It's not as spooky if there's an army of them :hai:

Saoshyant

biosterous posted:

listen it was a .avif when i found it online and wtf is that format

That's the future of online video and images, buddy! Don't go back to your web 1.0 ways!

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

are you going to tell me this is something my size or larger that I need to obsess about whenever I get into water that is too deep for me to stand, or is it a tiny little fellow I can drink up by the thousands without noticing it?

Hm, you can't drink them because it would be noticeable, but they can be small.

And also big. Much, much bigger than you...

quote:

They range in mantle length from 10 cm (3.9 in) to over 3 m (9.8 ft)

So goodnight out there, wherever you swim HAHAHA

Saoshyant

Although if you did swim at the depths they usually hang around, you may be facing bigger issues (e.g. devastating pressure, no oxygen, no light) than rubbing your feet in one of 'em ghost alien squids.

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

were there no images of leonardo dicaprio's ghost? is he still down there drawing french ghosts in their altogether?

No ghosts there under 23, so he had to move on. It was a hard decision but he had to stay true to his slimy traits even as a ghost.

Saoshyant

Hello, I'm celebrity judge Robert Smith and I vote this one a 5 out of 5.

This stone is perfect, much like driftwood it will remind us of eternity shaped like the face of an Egyptian god.

Saoshyant

Forum legends passed down through the generations will remember the brouhahas we all had in this most bedeviled of Taskmasters

Saoshyant

drat it, I'm like the lowest ranked one. I will climb all the way to mid, I promise you! I'm always middle of the road, never good, never bad, and I shall make it true this time as well!

Saoshyant

You counted me out, didn't you BYOB?? But I'm here now! And I rushed this thing awesome piece of creative art just for the last minute submission!

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

Saoshyant

Taskmaster is serious business

Saoshyant

Charles Bukowski posted:

Now you guess I could just cut out pieces of each, but based on what I've submitted previously, you know I did in fact sink my jaws deeply into those edible objects. Especially the onion. I went back for more, for the shot.

Your valiant sacrifice will be remembered by all Taskmasters

Saoshyant

Oh, boo! I thought I had more time too. Oh well.

Saoshyant

This is so good, though! It was worth following the last portion of the thread just for this one.

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

sorry about that! this one was on a relatively tight time frame as the finale and wanting to get everything wrapped up!

All good. This is was such a lovely event! Thank you so much for all the effort you (and GaG) put in into it. And all the guest judges, too!

Major congrats to the top 3 contestants: your many entries were all hilarious and super creative!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Charles Bukowski posted:

Follow up to the fear task: I met Mr. Skye the kitty today and submitted my paperwork to adopt him.

It's your life mission to take care of this little darling from now on, friend o7