Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

presented for the approval of the midnight society is a Royal Navy Hammock Cat. now what is so spooky or haunted about a bunch of sailors and a cat in a hammock you might ask? well let the truth be revealed - these souls are aboard the HMS Hermione, which was fatefully struck by a torpedo on June 16, 1942 and sank to the depths of the Mediterranean Sea, killing 88 men 🙀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
not much I can do at work but I did turn this rock into a hot dog! or, uh....a rockdog??? official submission!

barnold

oh hey....my rock is on the internet and in the yob. The Cloud™ is most definitely not inside my home (though it is inside my heart)

barnold

official submission

thread: Should I go to a party in six hours

post that should have been included:

barnold

I completely hosed up and I thought the secret task was due tomorrow despite the reminder PM today. little Alex horne strikes again