Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

task 1 OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

the wreck of the titanic is pretty fuckin haunted

"bios, is this your image?"

listen it was a .avif when i found it online and wtf is that format, i converted it to .png all by myself, therefore i have created this file

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

amazing how much the hull looks like a gigantic whale, but it's the submersible that really makes the image by highlighting the scale. were there no images of leonardo dicaprio's ghost? is he still down there drawing french ghosts in their altogether?

his ghost is hiding, because when he died so did his confidence and screen presence. a haunted shell of a ghost, cannot bear to have his likeness captured any more

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

kitty litter is partly rocks i am pretty sure, and fuzz from a cat toy is thematic decor

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

on the one hand, it may seem a little sad to bring my rock and fuzz out to the garbage. but you must think of the purpose of these items:

the fuzz was created by a cat at play, and brought joy to the cat. it is now too small for the cat to notice and enjoy it

the design of the litter is to be removed from the box when it is no longer fresh, so that the cat will not be saddened by a stinky box

both fuzz and litter rock have fulfilled their purpose: improving the life of a cat. both are going peacefully to their final destination, content and satisfied. additionally, they have been given one last hurrah, presented to all of you, at the absolute peak of accomplishment

do not be saddened by throwing away of the litter and fuzz, but join with them in celebration of a life well lived

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3972890

biosterous posted:

i did a thing

i'm not sorry

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

Keep your eyes out for the next task, which will begin shortly! See you at around 12:30pm EST!

I think I am going to post the running totals at the end of each day, rather than after each task, unless people feel differently?

that feels like the way they do the totals at the end of each episode so yeah makes sense

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNQnjbp_asE

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

bread canvas, crunchy peanut butter and raspberry jelly paint, apple wings

in this one instance i wish i'd had smooth peanut butter instead of crunchy

also i'm really hoping the followup task is "eat it and write about it" because i turned it into a sandwich and am currently eating it

biosterous fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Feb 26, 2023

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm going to have to eat at least 1 raw onion like an apple, aren't I?

e: wait someone laughed at something I've posted?

i have laughed at several things you have posted, friend!

(and not in a "laughing at you" way, to clarify :yayclod:)

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

o poo poo 5min left

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION PART TWO

trip report: i took the wings off and ate them. it was a Gala apple (not a royal gala) and it was okay, much better than the last gala apple i had (nearly flavourless)

the dragon had more pb and jam applied so it tasted like a pb+rasp jam sandwich, which is my typical go-to for lunch. it was good! i really like the cronch and salt of the pb with the tart sweetness of the raspberry. the bread was ok, it is storebought mass-produced bread, but it's got a decent amount of grains and seeds and stuff in it

note that all parts of the sammich had some amount of crunch to it (peanuts, rasp seeds, bread grains). i like a good cronch texture to most of my foods!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

in true byob fashion, i missed the final task by playing video games and then getting shawarma

gallery of sigs

he/him