Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

I 100% forget why and where I took this

e: I should say, I was definitely in a boat

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Feb 22, 2023

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

so is the traffic cone actually a ghost, or merely a haunted traffic cone?

I imagine traffic cone ghosts wear conic orange sheets

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

i'm at work and can't go find a real rock, but i took the liberty of decorating THE rock

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Tiny Myers posted:

Thank you Saoshyant. :)

I think the drop shadow on the crown is a nice touch.

that's a hand drawn bad shadow 😎

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

as much as i'd like to print the rock out and put him in the lawn, our printer isn't working right now. i brought him to wrestlemania instead. i hope all the fans enjoy seeing him :)

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i insist on being johnny vegas

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

far be it from me to threaten anyone, i am sure our Taskmasters are above such things, but i'm not even arguing the point about the fact I got NASA to take a photo (from freakin' space no less) which also shows an aurora. and let me tell you buddy, they were not easy to convince! i had to tell them it was for the sake of BYOB

i'm just saying that people have driven literally thousands of kilometers to try and rid themselves of The Curse... what people choose to do with that information is up to them :angel:

are you trying to put a curse on the taskmaster?? blasphemous

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967710&pagenumber=4&perpage=40

your friend sk should have posted:

ribbit for her pleasure

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

:f5:

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

tip for my fellow competitors: you might find public domain music you like on freepd.com! (incompetech.com is also cool but it looks like freepd is a larger project he's associated with)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

Snuff Melange - claims 68(!!!) uses of "disingenuous" . . . or at least 7 uses of that term. the claim is that the "work into" criterion encompasses literally editing the HTML of someone's post to make it look like they said the word. or if that doesn't fly, at least seven instances of actively including the word into a post they made. I like this interpretation, it has a "technically correct" air about it even though it is clearly contrary to the spirit of the task. I'm going to split the difference and award you four points.

i missed this and i'm in favor of 5 points GREG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

looking forward to season 2 where i'm not working and prepping for a show the entire time :o:

Join the BYOB Army