Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
FIGHT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

I want to get into creative writing. So maybe this a good time to try it out?

e:

I absolutely agree that this is asymetric warfare.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Feb 22, 2023

Prurient Squid

Wicket cried out with pain as uneven teeth sank into the flesh of his neck. His shriek was like the pained howl of an animal and died away to a hoarse whisper. Gollum had taken first blood. But he knew that with the light of the dawn his advantage would slip away from him. Vanishing into the underbrush he skulked away in search for prey. The game had truly begun.

Prurient Squid

"I hates them" hisses a skulky vindictive creature in the gloom.

"those loving Ewokses... I hates them".

Gollum dipped his fingers into the pool of blood and and painted two lines on his face. In his eyes burned endless malice.

Prurient Squid

Hmm... I guess the premise of Ewoks vs. Gollum sounds cool until you realise it's kind of boring and the only way to save it is by going spectacularly off the rails.

Interesting.

e:

Like if the Ewoks pulled out their trump card and it was Sam with a kalshnikov.

e:

Or maybe go the other way and make it deep and meaningful in a way that transcends the premise.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 24, 2023