Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

is threadnesday even 3 syllables?

sounds weird saying Thread ness day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Wednesday is Wensday right so I figure it's just said threadsday

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

is threadnesday even 3 syllables?

sounds weird saying Thread ness day

threndsday

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

threndsday

yea that's how i've been saying it.

Fucker did a 3-5-2 and thought we'd be impressed, he's bout to loving die

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

now thered better be one more

does it count if i immediately gas it?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

does it count if i immediately gas it?

3. gassed threads dont count!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I thought he was riffing on "a man chooses, a slave obeys" or something. That was a haiku?

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Maybe he says it three ad es 'n day.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

3. gassed threads dont count!

interesting... but goldmined ones do?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sounds like fungah might not make threadnesday :troll:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I refuse to click on Plutonis' thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

I refuse to click on Plutonis' thread

Same but most of them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

interesting... but goldmined ones do?

They better. This bullshit sucks rear end.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

:mildpanic:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if theres another threadnesday while im still ik i will gas every thread made that day regardless of quality lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

what can i say? im a vile troll

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

if theres another threadnesday while im still ik i will gas every thread made that day regardless of quality lol

Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Finally. A mod that does the needful.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

They better. This bullshit sucks rear end.

durr hurr lets post in th same three threads until we fuckin die

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Threadnesday truly separating the true gamers from the NPCs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

like 90% of these threads are trash designed to just not get gassed, id rather post in 3 threads that i know are good then have to scour through pages of this garbage

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I CAME! To a video game. #32188 has just hit the Imp Zone and bros, this one is on loving fire this time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I CAME! To a video game. #32188 has just hit the Imp Zone and bros, this one is on loving fire this time.

This but for real.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

making a bunch of threads is fun if it very rarely happens imo. like once or twice a year. most of them are terrible and even the good ones won't last but it's a fun night of posting and hell I'm enjoying it

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

definitely there should be some murdering going on afterwards

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

making a bunch of threads is fun if it very rarely happens imo. like once or twice a year. most of them are terrible and even the good ones won't last but it's a fun night of posting and hell I'm enjoying it

this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just make new threads all the time if these awesome ideas are always bouncing around in your skulls.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

symbolic posted:

Threadnesday truly separating the true gamers from the NPCs

Yeah drat, there have been some shocking revelations about myself today, that's for sure! I always thought I was one of the players, but as it turns out I'm just one of those NPCs walking along the street, who you can't even interact with. Just spouting random lines now and again, as player characters pass by

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Just make new threads all the time if these awesome ideas are always bouncing around in your skulls.

just remembered the glitch thread and immediately started lolling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah drat, there have been some shocking revelations about myself today, that's for sure! I always thought I was one of the players, but as it turns out I'm just one of those NPCs walking along the street, who you can't even interact with. Just spouting random lines now and again, as player characters pass by

Namedrop threads loving OWN!!!!!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

On trial at the Hague: I only made a thread that day because I was ordered to.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Yeah, I think it's a cool thing to do, now and again. Most of the threads will filter down the pages in the coming days, with the regular threads (plus maybe a couple of new ones, that have stayed strong) retaining their spots on the first page

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it's as easy as writing oldmine in a thread and loling at it then I'm going to make sure the goldmine looks as lovely as the main forum if you keep it up.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

If it's as easy as writing oldmine in a thread and loling at it then I'm going to make sure the goldmine looks as lovely as the main forum if you keep it up.

I agree we don't need to goldmine any of em

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

there wont be another one until they claw my ik buttons away, dont worry.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

there wont be another one until they claw my ik buttons away, dont worry.

:hai:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*watches as a school bus NoClips through DoomGuys balls* Wow thankfully I'm a gamer or that would Of looked weird. lmao what the gently caress is this thread dude

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao I've spent like the last week trying to wrap my head around this thread and it finally drove me insane at how stupid/awesome it is

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao i didnt realise you were serious https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4024904 whoever goldmined this is a goddamn dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao i didnt realise you were serious https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4024904 whoever goldmined this is a goddamn dumbass

lmfao