Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

theres too many threads

:awesomelon::awesomelon::awesomelon::awesomelon::awesomelon::awesomelon:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't believe I'm not in it. Voted 1 and moved on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of those threads might have the legendary Spambot post, "Logic crawling into a corner and buttfucking itself in the rear end."

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

workshopping my threadnesday idea, seem like its almost ready to be shipped

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

workshopping my threadnesday idea, seem like its almost ready to be shipped

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Forgot to choose a tag bro. Don't let that awesome thread get a poo poo tag. :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ahem, Top Tier Food & Lunch & Cooking Discussion IN GAMES is about to go live guys. This one is going to really put the icing on the cake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stabby_The_Clown PLEASE Post here, haha that guys awesome [Gaming Related Thread]
1 2 3 4 56 7...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bruh settle down. Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

good forum, not good threadnesday

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
it's fun but let's not do them too often. makes more sense in fyad where you can just make a quck thread like , "deer guy gargles aids" b/c who gives a poo poo it's fyad but iz requires #content. just my 2 cents not looking to ruffle any feathers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

it's fun but let's not do them too often. makes more sense in fyad where you can just make a quck thread like , "deer guy gargles aids" b/c who gives a poo poo it's fyad but iz requires #content. just my 2 cents not looking to ruffle any feathers.

Yeah if it’s an infrequent thing it’s more fun imo. Also my phone just autocorrected imo to Imp capitalized

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Expose your feathers to me and I’ll ruffle em.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I don't browse fyad too often but i think it has a lot fewer 'regulars' than imp zone so it really does flood the forum a little bit.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah if it’s an infrequent thing it’s more fun imo. Also my phone just autocorrected imo to Imp capitalized

Yeah, definitely. If it's done often it'll be a bit much, but pushing everyone to post something fun now and again seems fine to me!

Also, regarding your autocorrect - that's at least appropriate and potentially kinda useful, imo! My phone always autocorrects "It's" to "Italians", for some reason. Honestly, it's a constant struggle! Even if I delete Italians from my phone's dictionary haha

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
it has been decided. the imp zone will have exactly one threadnesday per year

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Wormskull going off ftmfw. When he speaks his truth, I sit my little dick rear end down and I listen. You’d do well to remember such and do the same.

Mating pressing that mother loving five star rating on his hot fire flame threads and moving the gently caress on. Peace :cheers:

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I will say I am pleased by the lack of parody threads... Fair play bros.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the worst thread in imp zone is still better than any other forum. Peace

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

True enough and I'm mostly just being toxic because work was a piece of poo poo but I also hate being compelled to post a thread I don't have my heart in or to put my heart in a thread I pulled out of my rear end.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

the worst thread in imp zone is still better than any other forum. Peace

every thread in imp zone is worse than the bodybuilding.com days of the week flamewar

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

True enough and I'm mostly just being toxic because work was a piece of poo poo but I also hate being compelled to post a thread I don't have my heart in or to put my heart in a thread I pulled out of my rear end.

i feel ya. sorry work sucked.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

we are here for j00

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
frankly I'm just happy someone else is posting 100 threads for a change

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

we are here for j00

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wormskull posted:

hope work gets better for you, worm

tbh it's probably only ever gonna be the noobs that get pwned for not making a thread

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I think its okay to admit we are all a bunch of toxic little shits some days :twisted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

most days for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I had the power to help trying to jerk off troll this crap it'd really cheer me up. :grin: Pragmatica? :grin: Pragmatica? :grin: Pragmatica? :grin:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Tomorrow is Thursday brother, Almaost there

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

Fungah! posted:

its THREADNESDAY

1. startin from right now anyone who posts in imp zone has to post a thread
2. if you post and dont post a thread you will FAIL THREADNESDAY and be punished
3. gassed threads dont count!
4. threadnesday goes until i unstick this uhhh tomorrow sometime

hmm was any props sent this way, maha[ps./..?

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

:thanks:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

If I had the power to help trying to jerk off troll this crap it'd really cheer me up. :grin: Pragmatica? :grin: Pragmatica? :grin: Pragmatica? :grin:

i finally came up with the perfect thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Jack Daniels posted:

hello

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Welcome JD.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

occasional chaos is fun

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Jack Daniels posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

occasional chaos is fun

on occassion *bubble piep emoji*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Jack Daniels posted:

lmao hey homie

----------------