Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Minecraft Seed 5211918

NOTE the seed is real and are things that did happen in game but many things are fake and didnt happen.

So i thought i was a good idea to enter the date of that the spanish flu happened, i was curious and just wanted to see the happening, i named the world s1918 and started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

so it was 2010, sunny skys and the early internet, on may 5th (for my birthday) i got a wii! but the wii came out 2006 so then so it wasnt really that cool anymore?
i was confused. my mii had just white eyes. instead of the normal face. he had sharp teeth, and opened his mouth. puking a dismembered arm. i actually thought it was badass.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

This is a pasta that doesn't add anything nor is it scary. Grammar is good, however.. the story in general is a bit empty. It also doesn't help that it hasn't been updated, and is short.

5/10 for effort, grammar, and in general a legitimate attempt. However it is lacking in immersion.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

so it was 2010, sunny skys and the early internet, on may 5th (for my birthday) i got a wii! but the wii came out 2006 so then so it wasnt really that cool anymore?
i was confused. my mii had just white eyes. instead of the normal face. he had sharp teeth, and opened his mouth. puking a dismembered arm. i actually thought it was badass.

Creepypasta Mii looking badass

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Remember how I mentioned Team Fortress 2? I logged into that and what I saw was something very, very hideous. It was the face of the Pyro. A face. It had 3 faces that meant Death, Sorrow, and Grief. The first face, Death, was withered away. The face in the middle, Sorrow, was an almost burnt to a crisp skull, that had tears on its face. Grief. My total favorite. It's a skull with maggots crawling out of its empty eye sockets, and other orifices.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But the eerie part is that Luigi in the picture frame had 1080p graphics, and it’s pretty eerie because the game doesn’t have decent graphics since it’s on the Nintendo 64. Let's be honest here. You've seen the games like Super Smash Bros. and the others, and the quality is not very good, in my opinion. The picture of Luigi's disfigured body in the picture frame threw the low-quality graphics out the window.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I jumped as I noticed there was a mob behind me, but not even close to native mob to the end. It looked similar to an Enderman, except he had blue eyes, blue hair, and appeared to be wearing a backward hat, not only that, but he appeared to be passive.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

I jumped as I noticed there was a mob behind me, but not even close to native mob to the end. It looked similar to an Enderman, except he had blue eyes, blue hair, and appeared to be wearing a backward hat, not only that, but he appeared to be passive.

what in the gently caress

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Burnt Luigi.fbx"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Burnt Luigi.fbx"

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Burnt Luigi.fbx"

lmfao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Burnt Luigi.fbx"

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Burnt Luigi.fbx"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Burnt Luigi.fbx"

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
too scared to read this thread

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hello my name is Ethan and today I will tell you my story . I really wanted a new Mario kart because I was getting so bored with 8 but I did not have enough money for so I went dumpster searching and I got in luck I found a disc and it said DO NOT PLAY it said Mario kart 9 I just annoyed it . I ran home and put it in the tray. but something was off nobody accept Mario and he was covered in blood the only characters available were Mario and a depressed bowser and Mario's eye sockets were gone. The only track available was rainbow road so I played it the music was very out of tune and by lap 2 the only audio was screaming. Then I got hit by a blue shell but instead of spinning out Mario was bleeding and screaming in pain with spikes in his back. Later in the race I got hit by a fireball and Mario burst into flames and then I lost control then fell off the track to see all the characters distorted dead bodies I was so freaked out of what I saw I tried to turn of the switch but it didn't work! Then I tried to take out the disc but it was stuck. Then I did the only thing I could do. Destroy the switch after that I told my mom and dad what happened. Then at the end of all of it the screen said your dead in big bloody letters and then showed a bloody looking Mario face with no eyes in his sockets and then the switch burst into flames and that the last thing I remember before passing out. When I woke up I took it to the goodwill never to be seen again

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

It was an ordinary Thursday, no different from any other, except that my dad had just been killed, in a terrible car accident over on the 18 commercial bypass by a big semi. Which was carrying a shipment of Tony Hawk 2 to our Target.

I got home from school smiling and laughing from joking with my friend Albert in algebra (Mrs. Dulley's class was my favorite of the day) and was ready to set a new high score with some ill ollies when I noticed a strange figure standing under the trees. This was on the Philadelphia map.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

It was an ordinary Thursday, no different from any other, except that my dad had just been killed, in a terrible car accident over on the 18 commercial bypass by a big semi. Which was carrying a shipment of Tony Hawk 2 to our Target.

I got home from school smiling and laughing from joking with my friend Albert in algebra (Mrs. Dulley's class was my favorite of the day) and was ready to set a new high score with some ill ollies when I noticed a strange figure standing under the trees. This was on the Philadelphia map.

lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

loving lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmfao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

But there are irregular ways people can find happiness. Society looks at these methods with a disapproving frown that they give to the ones that don’t fit in and the ones that aren’t like them. They think that we’re monsters, but they’re the monsters. They’re the ones who lock up people whom they deem “sadistic”, but we’re just trying to find happiness like them. We shouldn’t be put away just because our processes for achieving happiness are “barbaric”. The Constitution says that we have unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but they lie.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

“I hit the DS games hard,” I gushed. “It may be last gen, but it’s not region locked. Most of the stuff I got was just cheap filler like a UK driver’s ed test prep game. However, I did find some bits o’ strangeness worth mentioning. Apparently, Mr. Bean somehow got a DS platformer a few years ago. But the real prize was a game staring Tingle.” “No way,” Shaun typed. I shot him a link to a review of Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland to corroborate my story. He replied, “Unbelievable. Sure sounds more interesting than what I’ve got at the moment.”

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It was an ordinary Tuesday, no different from any other, except the 9/11 terrorism attacks had just happened to the twin towers by a plane carrying a shipment of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

“I hit the DS games hard,” I gushed. “It may be last gen, but it’s not region locked. Most of the stuff I got was just cheap filler like a UK driver’s ed test prep game. However, I did find some bits o’ strangeness worth mentioning. Apparently, Mr. Bean somehow got a DS platformer a few years ago. But the real prize was a game staring Tingle.” “No way,” Shaun typed. I shot him a link to a review of Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland to corroborate my story. He replied, “Unbelievable. Sure sounds more interesting than what I’ve got at the moment.”

lmfao this dude writes like the worlds of power guy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

But there are irregular ways people can find happiness. Society looks at these methods with a disapproving frown that they give to the ones that don’t fit in and the ones that aren’t like them. They think that we’re monsters, but they’re the monsters. They’re the ones who lock up people whom they deem “sadistic”, but we’re just trying to find happiness like them. We shouldn’t be put away just because our processes for achieving happiness are “barbaric”. The Constitution says that we have unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but they lie.

lol :911:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

After it reached the screen a loud jumpscare of the same flag came in and I had poo poo myself so bad because of the sound and the picture. My computer had crashed, and I booted up my computer again just to see a creepy rear end background of Austria-Hungary with black eyes and creepy mouth.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

After it reached the screen a loud jumpscare of the same flag came in and I had poo poo myself so bad because of the sound and the picture. My computer had crashed, and I booted up my computer again just to see a creepy rear end background of Austria-Hungary with black eyes and creepy mouth.

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

1 New Message:

Sub: A brief explanation.

Body:

Jeff,

You are likely baffled and upset by what you have just experienced, but all will become clear, I hope, by the end of this correspondence.

First and foremost I'd like to once again offer condolences on the passing of your wife. This statement may prove to sound counter intuitive after you have read the remainder of this letter, but I truly do empathize, and sympathize with you in your loss. That does not negate the other emotions I hold for you in the least. The jealousy, rage, pity and despair I feel all swirl into a whirlwind of confusion even after so many months of analyzing and praying over the loss of our mutual friend...

Huniepop started with a jaunty tune and the image of a harem's worth of busty, western looking anime girls. A promising start.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

1 New Message:

Body:

Jeff,

You are likely baffled and upset by what you have just experienced, but all will become clear, I hope, by the end of this correspondence.

First and foremost I'd like to once again offer condolences on the passing of your wife. This statement may prove to sound counter intuitive after you have read the remainder of this letter, but I truly do empathize, and sympathize with you in your loss. That does not negate the other emotions I hold for you in the least. The jealousy, rage, pity and despair I feel all swirl into a whirlwind of confusion even after so many months of analyzing and praying over the loss of our mutual friend...

Huniepop started with a jaunty tune and the image of a harem's worth of busty, western looking anime girls. A promising start.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

1 New Message:

Body:

Jeff,

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I plugged in my NES Advantage controller and got ready for some arcade action, but after switching to channel 3 on the television, the video was all mixed up. Random squares and pixels popped around the screen, and the title no longer said "Double Dragon." It was more like "Dooble Dugoo".

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

I plugged in my NES Advantage controller and got ready for some arcade action, but after switching to channel 3 on the television, the video was all mixed up. Random squares and pixels popped around the screen, and the title no longer said "Double Dragon." It was more like "Dooble Dugoo".

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU