Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
My air impact fits more places than a cordless of the same torque but otherwise cordless is the way to go. The air ratchet has more balls than the M12 fuel but it's so nice to not have to drag the hose around behind you.

Really want to see you get your can't bus system working right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
Water bath is the right way to calibrate but you want to use a RTD or thermocouple as a reference instead. To verify that you borrow a recently calibrated hotwell, verifying the hotwell is the lab's problem.

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
You don't see that everyday.

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!

Left Ventricle posted:

That's probably the only way to run a V8 Miata and not get one quintillion laps, yeah?

At least you got to do some laps, I wanted to go but didn't have time.

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
I was thinking a 13b swap would be the way to go.