Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Hell yeah congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

On oil pressure, pull the plugs and disable the fuel injectors. This will let it crank much faster and help prime the oil pump. While you're doing that try the timing light again. Probably have to have a plug in coil 1 sitting on ground for it to work.

Also, is there gas in it? Was the fuel pump running? I had to ask myself both of those questions yesterday and the answers were maybe and no.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Good luck! Post pics when you can.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Hahaha omg that's awful.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Are there casters for it? If yes it might be possible to have a flat bed pull it on as an assembly but man that sounds sketchy.

Disassembly and reassembly isn't to bad. In chunks with a couple moving dollies, a box truck, and 4-6 fit friends you can get it loaded and unloaded in a day.

I was able to assemble mine alone with an engine hoist.