Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rented Sonic 3 and another kid in the store who wanted it told me if Sonic got hit he would bleed everywhere for the entire rest of the game, as if that would dissuade me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

one kid at latchkey said he inviented a version of pokemon called pokemon black where pokemon could die and if you wandered around you'd see your skulls everywhere. i stopped hanging around with him when he threw a deck of magic cards at me and peed his chair at the library

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

It was Up and B!

It was this for us

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

before we got a snes or genesis and were thinking of maybe getting either, my dad asked the clerk at the small game shop we went to if there was some way to play games from one on the other, and the guy got really quiet and leaned over and told us "yes, but i cant sell it here"

Lmao