Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I have the three Hyrule Enclopedia things that Nintendo released as well as a super collectors art book for botw that came with a spirit orb and stuff. Love just leafing through them. Also have an official Okami art book that’s just gorgeous. I’ve ones for horizon and tlou too which are pretty nice. Also a Bioshock infinite one that I think was the first one I ever bought

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I have all the Metal Gear Solid + Death Stranding art books but Phantom Pain's is my favorite for all the little bits of scrapped content

lol cool

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Oh I also have an MGSV official art and guidebook and it owns. As well as official guide books for every ff from vii on!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I used to go into gamestops on a kinda regular basis and just ask for free stuff, and the managers were always happy to just unload old promotional material that was just gonna be trashed anyway. It ended up with me getting a bunch of art books for like, really mediocre games that probably didn't warrant them. I haven't seen them in a while though so I don't know if they ended up getting thrown out or whether they just never got unpacked from the last time I moved.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I have all the Metal Gear Solid + Death Stranding art books but Phantom Pain's is my favorite for all the little bits of scrapped content

Sad lol thinking about what we missed

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I have the three Hyrule Enclopedia things that Nintendo released

EmmyOk posted:

as well as a super collectors art book for botw that came with a spirit orb and stuff.

EmmyOk posted:

Also have an official Okami art book that’s just gorgeous.

EmmyOk posted:

I’ve ones for horizon and tlou too which are pretty nice.

EmmyOk posted:

Also a Bioshock infinite one that I think was the first one I ever bought

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

MeatwadIsGod posted:

gently caress

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

BrownPepper posted:

gently caress

You blow in your tighty whiteys are something? Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

I love that old manual art for 80s and 90s zelda games

I’ve got this map that combines zelda 1/2/WW. It actually functions as a guide for the games if you look close enough

I really like this one too, by orioto

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

Hizke posted:

You blow in your tighty whiteys are something? Lol

sadly no because thats not in the finished game...

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

BrownPepper posted:

sadly no because thats not in the finished game...
we'll only know that if they ever finish it :D

just joshin

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

Cubone posted:

we'll only know that if they ever finish it :D

just joshin

i should get off my dang butt and finish it myself. too many freaking games im sure you know what im talking about.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

my morning jackass fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Mar 2, 2023

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

in honour of the game club choice and other things

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

in honour of the game club choice and other things

loving cool!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

this exact portion of the image loaded first and I was baffled that you were sharing a photo of your Okami leg sleeve tattoos in your underwear lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

this exact portion of the image loaded first and I was baffled that you were sharing a photo of your Okami leg sleeve tattoos in your underwear lol

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Posting that thinking everyone would love the big titty woman from rod beards av and here we are. The game of posting

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

want that okami book so bad

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Imp Zone Thirst Trap Megathread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao