Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

we have all been there at some point in our gaming lives. what are parts of games that you were stuck on forever?

mission 7 of Rogue Squadron was very hard for my 9 year old self. you had to avoid some radar at first which was a pain then I struggled to tangle the at-at with the tow cable. it’s a cool mission from a sick game tho.

basically anything from Mario Sunshine where you had to use fludd to push a boat or leaf was torturous. this was the worst way to build up to the finale. big gently caress you to the one where you have to ride a leaf on poison but at least it is optional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was stuck on the final bonus dungeon of Oracle of Ages / Seasons (the one where if you carry a save from one game to the other you can go and fight Ganon) for about four years until I got internet and could look up the puzzle solution. It wasn't really that worth it

I played tales of symphonia after I moved as a teenager and seemed to get stuck a bunch, but we couldn’t get internet connected right away so I would walk over to the futureshop (Canada bestbuy) and use the display computer to quickly look up what to do on gamefaqs but they eventually asked “are you looking to buy a computer?” and when I said no they kicked me out.

I don’t remember a single thing about that game otherwise.