Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have an NES, SNES, Model 1 Genesis, TurboGrafx-16 with no games or controllers, Sega Saturn, modded PS1 with XStation ODE, N64, Dreamcast, PS2 and GameCube, OP. As well as several Game Boys and GBAs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CRT gaming kicks rear end, I've got Time Crisis 2 and 3 on the way once we move into our new place next week. Gonna post the setup once everything is up and running

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I also have a couple of 80s computers, an Atari 800XL and a weird Yamaha computer that's a synthesizer and also an MSX

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

gave my psx to my cousin Gabin but he modded it to power the kerosene pump in his outhouse, yarghhh

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

once the laser module on my 'cube failed I figured no sense in letting a good motor go to waste... anyway, here, it opens the garage door. oh, and try holding down the Z button when you turn it on for a little easter egg :cool:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Oh your farmer dad took you to the abbatoir when you were seven? Boo loving hoo. I came home to play Fable 2 and my oba had hollowed out my Xbox to prepare a cauldron of Goulash and called me a Peruvian cossack when I said it was 4/10

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Back during the Cold War I used to travel to East Berlin with a suitcase full of Tiger Game.coms… needless to say I came back with quite a few Ostmarks ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

dlrry posted:

and pay 200 dollars shipping?