Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Awww, poor little fapfuck too distracted by Baiken's tits to block this mixup? Go cry about it to all the other losers in the May discord's nsfw channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bruh you didn't have to call out Hizke like this.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I walk backwards to the edge of the screen and do all of my sexiest moves and they do the same until the time runs out for three rounds in a row, then we both post gg and disappear for 20 minutes.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

ol yeller posted:

I walk backwards to the edge of the screen and do all of my sexiest moves and they do the same until the time runs out for three rounds in a row, then we both post gg and disappear for 20 minutes.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ol yeller posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

Awww, poor little fapfuck too distracted by Baiken's tits to block this mixup? Go cry about it to all the other losers in the May discord's nsfw channel.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Sits on the MvC2 character select screen with Chun Li highlighted, listening to I Wanna Take You For a Ride* Brb

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Fapfucks we out here . Enjoying the art, never learning combos, relishing the lore. Getting loving pissed and saying the game is poo poo since we bad at it but that ain’t why we here :cheers:

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Hizke posted:

Fapfucks we out here . Enjoying the art, never learning combos, relishing the lore. Getting loving pissed and saying the game is poo poo since we bad at it but that ain’t why we here :cheers:

FT10 in Strive. Oh, and you have to get in voice. I want to hear you scream :twisted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Kongming posted:

ol yeller posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

FT10 in Strive. Oh, and you have to get in voice. I want to hear you scream :twisted:

Lmao

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Kongming posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’ve spent 600 hours doing Juri’s sf4 super in training mode but Online Warriors keep whipping my rear end with lag switches and cheap tactics.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I’ve spent 600 hours doing Juri’s sf4 super in training mode but Online Warriors keep whipping my rear end with lag switches and cheap tactics.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

haha you should make more of these. like a lot more.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

haha you should make more of these. like a lot more.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This but above everyone's avatar in Imp Zone

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This but above everyone's avatar in Imp Zone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Twould ruin mine and the fine work my secret admirer put into giving it to me.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

not to mention the Lore implications

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

itd be a street fighter match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

not to mention the Lore implications