Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

Dad got fired for bringing NES and a small TV into work

lmao of course he did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

Dad got me FF6 for Christmas and it already had a 59 hour save of his on it lol

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

my stepdad kicked the poo poo out of his moms washing machine and tore it apart after she threw away his atari 2600 and games

Leadthumb posted:

Me and my buddy were taking turns playing RE4 in the living room one time and my dad came in and was watching the game too without us realizing. At some point one of us died and suddenly my dad very loudly said "oh! that's so pwned!" We just looked back at him and didn't say anything and then kept playing lmao

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cousin Foomin posted:

My mom had some weird hang ups about video games mostly being a boy activity so our family video game collection was curated by my brother. When they divorced my dad got a playstation and bought me a copy of Crash Bandicoot and Monster Rancher. It was the first time any games were bought thoughtfully with me in mind. I was obsessed and I wouldn't shut up about how magical it was that I could offer my dad's Metallica cd or whatever to the game and generate a new monster.

I remember coming home from a visit with my dad and my mom smugly presenting me with a game for our sega console that she choose 'just for me' and it was a game called Awesome Possum Kick's Dr Machino's Butt. I don't know if I was more excited that my mother got me, her darling girl, a game of my own or that the game title held the forbidden word 'butt'. It was a bad game but a big moment for me.

lol cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Not really here nor there but I looked that game up out of curiosity and what the hell are Brazilian games magazines doing

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

Plutonis: I give this game 2 greens, a pink and a mauve

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao I found their sonic review and the rating looks like the Rat Frenzy version of Gamepro's

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

in 5th grade I went over to a friends house for their birthday party, and a kid brought a whole PS2 with gta3 in it. we were all marveling at it, bday kid's mom walks in and says "Wow, look at those graphics!"

the kid with the ps2 goes "yeah watch this" and pulls out a bat and beats a random woman to death and sprays blood everywhere. the mom shrieks NOOO and literally loving yanks the ps2 out of the wall and rips out all the cables, and then called every single persons parents to tell them about this while yelling at us between calls

she tried to go on the no violence tangent with my mom, who just said "es un juego, tu eres boba?" (its just a game are you stupid?) and I was never allowed in that house again.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

"Walking again huh?" whenever I played Morrowind on xbox.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

holy poo poo lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Space Pirate encrypted data decoded.

Log 11.420.7

Pussy analysis continues to provide more questions than answers. Our research teams have isolated the energy conduit that runs from the exterior twin mandibles to the energy core in the creature's nucleus, but the manner in which a pussy actually extracts the life force from its prey remains an utter mystery. The victim loses only a tiny amount of non-vital fluids, and yet the pussy extracts energy; identifying this energy is our central problem. It takes no physical form, and yet without it, the victim experiences extreme lethargy and loss of focus, and may exhibit marked change in behavior in order to remain in close proximity to the creature. We will continue to research this matter, as the isolation of this life-giving essence could be the key to our ascendance.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Access to Chocha Ruins East granted. Please step into the hologram.