Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My dad got so mad at me for beating him in Battletanx: Global Assault that he took the N64 to Jakarta the next time he went to work and "lost" it

He kept using the motorcycle tank and I kept ramming him with the hovertank, which was cheating apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

extremebuff posted:

in 5th grade I went over to a friends house for their birthday party, and a kid brought a whole PS2 with gta3 in it. we were all marveling at it, bday kid's mom walks in and says "Wow, look at those graphics!"

the kid with the ps2 goes "yeah watch this" and pulls out a bat and beats a random woman to death and sprays blood everywhere. the mom shrieks NOOO and literally loving yanks the ps2 out of the wall and rips out all the cables, and then called every single persons parents to tell them about this while yelling at us between calls

she tried to go on the no violence tangent with my mom, who just said "es un juego, tu eres boba?" (its just a game are you stupid?) and I was never allowed in that house again.

My mom bought me Vice City because "it's just a video game" and never cared about video game violence, but she got mad when Diaz said "don't just stand there you pricks" because she hates swearing.

She also said I couldn't watch the Simpsons because it was "too adult", but in my 20s she finally admitted she just didn't like the Simpsons :v: