Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

dad was a big colecovision and atari 2600 fan, but he'd play super nintendo with me sometimes too

when he finally beat me in snes mortal kombat 3, he threw the controller down and pushed me over

what are your favorite gaming with dad moments?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

ol yeller posted:

I tried playing Halo CE Coop with my dad and he said he never wanted to play a video game again and he hates them lol.

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

my grandpa said video games were part of a revenge plot by japan to take over america

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

my stepdad kicked the poo poo out of his moms washing machine and tore it apart after she threw away his atari 2600 and games

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Leadthumb posted:

Me and my buddy were taking turns playing RE4 in the living room one time and my dad came in and was watching the game too without us realizing. At some point one of us died and suddenly my dad very loudly said "oh! that's so pwned!" We just looked back at him and didn't say anything and then kept playing lmao

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005