Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I think my dad played some Atari games before I was born but he doesn't really play anything that I can remember except some Super Mario Bros., which he was really bad at. One time my brother got Beatles Rock Band and my dad wanted to play the drums. We picked The End and when it got to the drum solo part he missed every single note.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

My mom likes Animal Crossing and for some bizarre reason she was really into Kings Quest VIII: Mask of Eternity when that game came out. But since she hates losing she only played with god mode on. Otherwise she just plays those shovelware hidden object games all day.