Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Coolguye posted:

so something that came up on the steam forums today that i wanted to take this thread's temperature about : Robbie got a few buffs in this last patch, but how does he feel, subjectively, to play? ideally i'd want folks to give more than one game a shot before they answered, but ultimately robbie is intended to be the easiest custodian to play, both for onboarding and narrative reasons. if folks are feeling like annie is easier, then she probably needs a few nerfs (like the aforementioned sanity shuffling cost), and robbie probably needs some further buffs.

I haven't tried Robbie yet on the new patch, so my comment that Annie felt easier was solely compared to old Robbie. I'll try to give him a run this week and let you know how I think they compare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Uh oh, this just happened when I started the game after the patch...

Error

modules/misc/draw.lua:206: bad argument #1 to 'draw' (Drawable expected, got nil)

Traceback

[love "callbacks.lua"]:228: in function 'handler'
[C]: in function 'draw'
modules/misc/draw.lua:206: in function 'f_ed_draw_menu_background'
endlessdark.lua:61: in function 'draw'
[love "callbacks.lua"]:168: in function <[love "callbacks.lua"]:144>
[C]: in function 'xpcall'

EDIT: Yeap its not running at all, just pooping out that error.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

DreadUnknown posted:

Uh oh, this just happened when I started the game after the patch...

Error

modules/misc/draw.lua:206: bad argument #1 to 'draw' (Drawable expected, got nil)

Traceback

[love "callbacks.lua"]:228: in function 'handler'
[C]: in function 'draw'
modules/misc/draw.lua:206: in function 'f_ed_draw_menu_background'
endlessdark.lua:61: in function 'draw'
[love "callbacks.lua"]:168: in function <[love "callbacks.lua"]:144>
[C]: in function 'xpcall'

EDIT: Yeap its not running at all, just pooping out that error.

it seems like there's an edge case where it's trying to grab a title screen that isn't there, this is probably my fault as i was adding in support for the new scenes with annie in them on the title screen. we'll get a patch pushed out early tomorrow that will prevent it from ever crashing at the absolute least.

sorry about this!!!

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Coolguye posted:

it seems like there's an edge case where it's trying to grab a title screen that isn't there, this is probably my fault as i was adding in support for the new scenes with annie in them on the title screen. we'll get a patch pushed out early tomorrow that will prevent it from ever crashing at the absolute least.

sorry about this!!!

Cool, looking forward to it!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

DreadUnknown posted:

Cool, looking forward to it!
0.5.1 is pushed, fixed the other confirmed case of this we had so it should work for you as well.

Please don't hesitate to holler up if it does not!

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
It works! Gave the new friend a spin, Im amused how fast you get "personality quirks". I got the door fear like right off amd permently so its a bit if a challenge to do daily tasks lol. I also got the one where you get worse at your duties the more doors you have open, which was pretty fun too.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

DreadUnknown posted:

It works! Gave the new friend a spin, Im amused how fast you get "personality quirks". I got the door fear like right off amd permently so its a bit if a challenge to do daily tasks lol. I also got the one where you get worse at your duties the more doors you have open, which was pretty fun too.

yeah annie starts with a permanent insanity, though the pool we draw from for that is restricted so you don't get something like unreliable narrator at the start of a run. her actual random incidence of insanity is also about where it was in the last patch (a little less), whereas if you play Robbie, you will notice he picks up WAY fewer random insanities now. there was a fairly major oversight in determining how likely you were to go insane every turn. the intended equation is:

insanity chance % = (psychosis + turn_number)/5

the equation ACTUALLY was

insanity chance % = psychosis + turn_number/5

spot the problem.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Two new patches since I posted last. 0.5.2 is just another bugfix patch, but 0.5.3 actually has new features. Say hello to Glitches.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2290890/view/6360813434316577820?l=english

quote:

Patch 0.5.3 will add a little bit more variety into ship failures, especially early game. Breaker Surges being too common, we have introduced a new mechanic: Glitches. These will fill in some early game gaps and be a regular tool for the Director, and will temporarily change the behavior of a system. Each Glitch lasts only a single turn, and will cause a system to misbehave in various ways. Currently, six glitches are supported:

- Neural Feedback will cause a system to inflict Psychosis if used
- Packet Collision will cause Reliability to lower if the system is on
- Stuck Loop will cause all actions on the system to take much longer
- Frozen Console will scramble the HUD for only that system
- Grounding Failure will cause the system to shut down other systems if used
- Unstable Power will cause the system to randomly shut down when used

More Glitches will come down the road, but for now this should definitely introduce more variety into ship failures.

The other things that we haven't done with Glitches just yet is that they are going to be used as part of the routine abuse we dole out, like random events currently are put in every 3 turns, Glitches will occur regularly.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

I've heard it said that your first piece of fanart is frequently a look at how your game is being received in general, and if that's the case

I could not be happier.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
This was really good, spent 5 hours playing it without even realizing it! Tore me away from Age of Wonders and Against the Storm so I can't think of better praise.

Plays pretty good with a controller although I had to use the dpad to move on my Ps5 controller as the right analogue stick was busted. If I used the stick my character would run in one direction after I let go. Not a huge deal. Also it feels like it's better not to use the observatory. I found not using it made runs way easier. Not sure if that's intended. Maybe stress should increase if you don't do it?

Looking forward to seeing more!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Red Mundus posted:

This was really good, spent 5 hours playing it without even realizing it! Tore me away from Age of Wonders and Against the Storm so I can't think of better praise.

Plays pretty good with a controller although I had to use the dpad to move on my Ps5 controller as the right analogue stick was busted. If I used the stick my character would run in one direction after I let go. Not a huge deal. Also it feels like it's better not to use the observatory. I found not using it made runs way easier. Not sure if that's intended. Maybe stress should increase if you don't do it?

Looking forward to seeing more!

Woah, I definitely would not have guessed that we could beat out AoW. That is stupendously high praise. My deepest thanks. If I could get you to put that into a review on Steam i'd super appreciate it, I am still trying to pull for us to get to 50 so we can get the vaunted "Very Positive" reviews! Nevermind I see you have already done this, thank you most kindly!!

Regarding the Observatory, at this point it is largely meant to be a chaos engine. It can make the game easier, or it can make it harder. We've tried to be kind by making most of the bad results have SOME bright side (the one that makes you insane also gives you some machine parts), because ULTIMATELY you will want to use it for that 1% chance of something else happening.

Right now, it does extra wacky crap. Later? It will reveal a part in the deep backstory of the ship.

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 04:59 on May 12, 2023

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
You may already know this, but a streamer named Tomato is streaming your game now. https://twitch.tv/tomato

He's got a pretty good following, about 5k people watching, and he knows enough about the game to show it off pretty well. If you don't catch it live, he should have a VOD up afterward and his videos also go up on his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@tomatostrash and usually get a good amount of views. So good exposure for your game!

(edit): Saw you in chat mid-stream to advise him on the paper doll bug about the radiation shielding :unsmith:

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 00:39 on May 15, 2023

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

I am over the moon about it. I've been a fan of tomato for a long time, he's very good people and truly passionate about what he does. He said multiple times he was having a lot of fun with the game and he clawed away a gamer's win. I genuinely do not think that could have gone better.

e: Apparently he got wind of it because 3 people in his discord linked it. I know none of these people directly, so that was all organic. I am deliriously happy.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Coolguye posted:

I am over the moon about it. I've been a fan of tomato for a long time, he's very good people and truly passionate about what he does. He said multiple times he was having a lot of fun with the game and he clawed away a gamer's win. I genuinely do not think that could have gone better.

e: Apparently he got wind of it because 3 people in his discord linked it. I know none of these people directly, so that was all organic. I am deliriously happy.

congrats! I'm really excited for you my dude

Chobayt
Oct 9, 2012
I found this thread like two days ago and it seemed like his jam, glad he picked it. Congrats on making a cool game and getting it in front of ~5000 peeps.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

This took longer than I wanted becuase we ran into a bunch of really interesting people to incorporate feedback from, but 0.6.0 is now live!

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2290890/view/6625405551528927442

code:
Major new content:
Added new Custodian (FRANK) - FRANK gains extra fatigue when repairing, and stress from living passengers. He must also sabotage 1 system per turn, or gain more stress. However, he loses stress from sabotage, and loses large amounts of stress when passengers die.
Added new narrative arc: Into The Underworks
Added scenes for Turing Complete
Added new Crisis Arc: Frayed Wires. Robbie is strong against this crisis.
Added Sandbox mode. This mode uses the Endless Mode difficulty progression, but does not queue up any Crisis Arcs, which normally pump up the difficulty as they function. Should be a very relaxed mode.
Added Pressure mechanic. This keeps track of everything that has happened recently, and if you get hit too hard, it gives you an inspiration to help mitigate the bad RNG.

UI updates
Updated tooltips to more explicitly call out effects of passenger death, and when passengers are expected to die.
Updated the notification of passenger death to be less aggressive toward the player.
Updated Navigation bar to show radiation belts, dust clouds, and EMP storms.
Moved Glitch notifications to the bottom task bar, rather than making them a task (since you can't actually do anything but wait them out)

Player content and balance:
12 new insanities, bringing total up to 40.
Reduced the amount of fatigue for opening/closing breakers (should make breaker surges less punishing)
Enabled the Director to use Glitches as Tension building devices (reduces how many breaker surges it uses)
Reduced the cost of almost all subroutines; most inflict Fatigue now, rather than Stress.
Buffed engine overclock to +20% speed
Buffed Robbie's Emergency Repair; now gets +20% chance to work for each busted system, up from 10%.
Changed Consensus Protocols to be uninstallable if it is the first thing you do on a turn
Fixed a few music tracks that were much louder than intended
Fixed a bug that was causing only about a third of the selected soundtrack to be eligible for play
Added brightness sliders to allow brightness-sensitive players to make a lightscape that doesn't give them migraines
Fixed a potential softlock in Turing Complete
Dozens of event typo fixes
Fixed multiple instances of random events erroneously applying decision costs twice

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

I normally wouldn't post twice in two days, but we added a feature that a fair number of people had been asking for today:

You can now arbitrarily just choose your narrative arc, rather than being forced into a progression by the game. Everything still defaults to the basic order, but if you want to do things a little differently, or revisit an earlier arc, be our guest.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Cheevo arc? Cheevo arc.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2290890/view/3657534571518083579

quote:

On the road to having Steam achievements, I wanted to make them more than just a little popup and a picture saying you did this or that. I wanted achievements to be built into the lore of the game and part of the meta - and thus, instead of achievements, you have MEMORIES.

Memories are just that, the Custodian remembering bits of their past incarnations, and applying them to their current campaign for effects. Memories and achievements are entirely identical - you unlock them by doing a specific thing in game, and then, in future games, can activate that Memory for some small bonus. The number of Memories you can have active at once grows slowly over time, and a few DANGEROUS memories will allow you to turn on more memories at once in exchange for some penalty.

Our artist had way too much fun playing with the thumbnails for all of this. Here's the memory flash for "Not Like This":

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Dev keeps marching forward. We've hit 0.7.0.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2290890/view/6199820457243528677

quote:

Major new content:
Added new narrative arc: Stop Button Problem
Added scenes for Stop Button Problem
Added new Crisis Arc: Hard Reboot. FRANK is strong against this crisis.
Added Deep Lore arc - gazing from Observation can now reveal memories long ago buried.

Player content and balance:
20 new random events, bringing the total to 100.
Art updates for many walls and floors throughout the ship
Increased base Memory selections from 1 to 2.
Upped rare event chance on Observation from 1% to 5%.
Added Psychosis tasks to many systems for when you start going crazy. Some bots just want to watch the ship burn.
Added a Psychosis event that can happen sometimes on turn start.

Usual boatload of typo and small bug fixes.

Soul is taking some time off work next week, and I'm hoping to use the time to write out the rest of the main story before we have to go back to the day jobs. Ideally I would like to accelerate our major releases to 1 every 4 weeks, from the 1 every 7-8 we're currently doing. The game is starting to feel a lot more complete - which is good, because the story is into the final act.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Yeah, okay, this looks cool. Happy to see more goon-made games!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

Yeah, okay, this looks cool. Happy to see more goon-made games!

We've been benefitting a shitload from the release - listen - act cycle of early access, so our ears are wide, WIDE open if you have any feedback. The amount of good information we got from the Tomato stream further up-thread is insane, and Pankraru's community gave us a ton of information on an accessibility problem we didn't even know we were violating. Led directly to new options to make the game nicer to folks with Irlen's syndrome.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Some feedback from my first run!

- Oh I love the mood of this game. Nothing is OK for this poor robot.
- The game doesn't default pick Robbie, but ANGRYBOT instead - I had to swap between robots until I spotted the newbie robot.
- I died to my psychosis raising, but I'm not sure why. Does it go up if you leave tasks incomplete? Due to insanity I had one that was "uninstall arms!" and uhhh no idea how to do that. Or the one where I had to kill a passenger, and until I did fatigue would haunt me.
- Do you have to close the window when you're done with it? Because I felt I HAD to every time, which I'm not sure is intentional or not.
- No map?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Coolguye posted:

we've gotten a number of other insanities in that encourage killing people though, because in our original vision of the game we kind of saw psychosis and passengers as dual health bars. if i am at 50 psychosis and all my passengers are alive, you'd better believe that i am no longer bending over backwards for the meatbags, as far as i'm concerned at least 4 of them need to die before i will accept a single extra psychosis point for their benefit. what's actually been the case, however, is that we've seen numerous players happily drive themselves to breakdown to avoid even a single passenger dying. one thing we will need to do better at communicating is that your job is to get A human to the end, not ALL humans. playing no-deaths is really kind of a challenge mode.

Oh. OH. This makes so much sense, because uh, well, by god I was going to keep every single meatbag alive, damnit. I'm here to keep the ship functional enough to save the humans. It's what a good little robot should do! [robot going violently insane]

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

Some feedback from my first run!

- Oh I love the mood of this game. Nothing is OK for this poor robot.
- The game doesn't default pick Robbie, but ANGRYBOT instead - I had to swap between robots until I spotted the newbie robot.
- I died to my psychosis raising, but I'm not sure why. Does it go up if you leave tasks incomplete? Due to insanity I had one that was "uninstall arms!" and uhhh no idea how to do that. Or the one where I had to kill a passenger, and until I did fatigue would haunt me.
- Do you have to close the window when you're done with it? Because I felt I HAD to every time, which I'm not sure is intentional or not.
- No map?

Great stuff! A few things back:

quote:

whoooooops oversight. FRANK is chosen by default because he debuted in the patch before this last one! We should change it back to Robbie, he is the OG and the mascot for the game.

quote:

stress goes up specifically if you leave major systems unrepaired (unless you're FRANK). Psychosis can go up very minorly for a few situations we currently do a bad job of properly explaining, but we're talking +1s here. If you died to psychosis it was probably a number of collected insults.

quote:

Nah. You can just leave it open, it will automatically close between turns.

quote:

- No map?
There is a minimap in the upper right!

We even attack it in a few ways for various insanities - boy do players miss it when it's gone.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to take a closer look at your savegame to see what all happened. Check out C:\Users\[your name]\Appdata\Roaming\EndlessDark and toss up save.bak somewhere I can snag it. Or open it yourself in notepad if you want.

StrixNebulosa posted:

Oh. OH. This makes so much sense, because uh, well, by god I was going to keep every single meatbag alive, damnit. I'm here to keep the ship functional enough to save the humans. It's what a good little robot should do! [robot going violently insane]

Protecting the passengers is primary mission objective so this is not a wrong way to play! We changed it for story mode such that if you complete the story and then lose the game, you still go forward - partially because of this. You might've already seen this if you finished Contingency and then turned into a burbling wreck. Oh well! Next life, next narrative arc!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Here's my save! https://pastebin.com/2EhFE4d7

I know the minimap, but I was disappointed i couldn't hit M and see the whole thing at once - it makes sense in terms of robot sensors, but I wanted to see the outline of the ship.

My psychosis was very high, but I didn't realize it was going up every time I went to bed, basically. I'll play again soon!

e: Oh yes I do see my computer username in there, do not worry, I'm not doxxing myself. "camad" is not my name.

e2: " [646] = "debug: player will NOT be sent to nowhere";"

well why not :colbert:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

I know the minimap, but I was disappointed i couldn't hit M and see the whole thing at once - it makes sense in terms of robot sensors, but I wanted to see the outline of the ship.
noted! i'll add this to our trello. i'll review your game here in a little bit and add in anything i can interpret.

quote:

e2: " [646] = "debug: player will NOT be sent to nowhere";"

well why not :colbert:

:allears:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

So I see something I want to investigate:

[536] = "debug: DISPARNUMEROPHOBIA caused ROBBIE to gain 8 psychosis.";

That insanity is supposed to give you psychosis equal to your machine part count if you end the turn with an odd number of machine parts. 8 psychosis implies you had 8 machine parts, which shouldn't trigger it. This might be due to you being in a radiation belt, having nerve stapling on, or a fistful of other things though so I'm not prepared to say it's a bug yet - but I do want to double check.

ah, i found a big reason why you got nailed so hard.

[1613] = "debug: IONIZING RADIATION caused ROBBIE to gain 35 psychosis.";

you popped open the RTG without crafting the radiation hardening module first. my only question is, did you know how to create that module? if you did and chose not to for whatever reason then fine, but that choice is one of the most damaging we allow you to do in the entire game.

afaict that one choice is what really wrecked you, i see lots of notes in the log about your low psychosis before then. it didn't stop you from completing the story arc, though, so functionally it's no worries. you got the memory core, and that is what's really important. move on to the next chapter!

final note:
you DID get one of my favorite new events though!

[2991] = "debug: A lot of words don't have meaning anymore. caused ROBBIE to gain 5 psychosis.";

that event posted:

There is no such thing as excellence. Only degrees of decay.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

The radiation hardening module - I knew it'd be bad, but there was another event that shut down power / the replicator, so I panicked and decided to get it fixed, drat the consequences. I knew how to use that thing, though!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

ok cool, that's fine then. yeah that choice is kind of in there for a fistful of reasons and it sounds like all of them worked out in this case. top marks all around!

don't hesitate to swing by and let us know any further impressions you might have. hoping to have a timeline for 1.0 mapped out very soon!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I'm bored and completely enthralled at the same time. This game is great.

In the note storyline, I chose to risk the insanity by keeping the note. Then, at the end, there's a dialogue choice that's all "I should have kept the note". ... but I kept it???

e: Made it to the end of a run! Woo! ... oh. oh.

:smith:

e2: Left a positive review. This game is very good.

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Aug 16, 2023

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

I'm bored and completely enthralled at the same time. This game is great.

In the note storyline, I chose to risk the insanity by keeping the note. Then, at the end, there's a dialogue choice that's all "I should have kept the note". ... but I kept it???

e: Made it to the end of a run! Woo! ... oh. oh.

:smith:

e2: Left a positive review. This game is very good.

I think I see what happened. You had two choices, one of which gave you 5 psychosis, a second of which gave you 65 stress and immediately ended your turn. You took the 65 stress one, didn't you?

The 5 psychosis option is only an option if you kept the note. I'll talk to Soul about this, I think you are highlighting something pretty important here - my personal feeling is that we should remove the choice and redo the costs, specifically to redo that psychosis cost to a more modest stress bomb and force you to head to the observation to contemplate. But the big reason why I work with Soul is he does a very good job of pointing out stuff I've missed and why my ideas might be lovely.

In the meantime - if you want to see what you "missed", start a game in Sandbox mode with your chosen bot, and hit ~ to bring up the console. Put in "run_event event_offbyone_10" (no quotes, to be clear). That is the event you would have gotten otherwise, including all the narrative and the scene involved. You can then quit out of that game and start whatever else you like.

I immensely appreciate the review!! Those are absolutely vital for Steam to pay attention to us. :)

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Aug 16, 2023

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

No, uh, here's my screenshots:

I chose "keep the note" despite the penalties, and here we are later where I didn't keep it. That was a jarring bit in the writing.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yeah, sorry, i'm doing a bad job of communicating. i'm looking at a different event entirely:

The underlined option is only available if you kept the note. If you choose the first option, fine, it sends you to the Observation window and you have a Moment with the note. If you choose the 2nd option, it's as though you didn't keep the note. This is confusing.

The big issue is that the underlined option is a psychosis hit and you've already paid a hefty psychosis toll to be there in the first place, so a player could think "Hell, I can't take that hit" and choose option 2 because it is +stress instead. I am guessing this is what happened with you - yes, no?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Coolguye posted:

yeah, sorry, i'm doing a bad job of communicating. i'm looking at a different event entirely:

The underlined option is only available if you kept the note. If you choose the first option, fine, it sends you to the Observation window and you have a Moment with the note. If you choose the 2nd option, it's as though you didn't keep the note. This is confusing.

The big issue is that the underlined option is a psychosis hit and you've already paid a hefty psychosis toll to be there in the first place, so a player could think "Hell, I can't take that hit" and choose option 2 because it is +stress instead. I am guessing this is what happened with you - yes, no?

Oh! I didn't know the first option was only if you had the note. I scoured my memories instead. Huh. Yeah, I was playing it a little safer and that's what happened. If I'd know that it was only available if I had the note...

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yeah we currently do a bad job of articulating all that. I hadn't considered that at all until you shared your experience. We are a lot more careful about all this in later arcs. So I'm adding it to our trello to fix later.

Again, in the meantime, you can do "run_event event_offbyone_10" to see what you are entitled to see given your playthrough!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Coolguye posted:

yeah we currently do a bad job of articulating all that. I hadn't considered that at all until you shared your experience. We are a lot more careful about all this in later arcs. So I'm adding it to our trello to fix later.

Again, in the meantime, you can do "run_event event_offbyone_10" to see what you are entitled to see given your playthrough!

Just read it, and oh.... ROBBIE :smith:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

Just read it, and oh.... ROBBIE :smith:

If it helps?

It gets better. Eventually.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Played as ANNIE!

Nothing went OK, not even the story unlocks because a dramatic reveal was overtaken by.... DOORS EVERYTHING IS DOORS

DOORS FOLLOWING ME SCREAMING AND RUNNING FROM DOORS DOORS DOORS EVERYTHING IS DOORS ALL THE TIME DOORS :unsmigghh:

coolguye I think I found a bug though, early on in the run I saw this:

Here's my save, I can't pastebin it as it's too large now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13QFR940Ivy82XHBeiQK8tym9SbvfVpAs/view?usp=sharing

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

coolguye I think I found a bug though, early on in the run I saw this:
you did! that's my bad, an old version of a random event made it in somehow. i'll fix it! thank you!

also, door insanities are 5000% my favorite insanities, i laugh every time :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
oh right i've been meaning to wishlist this