Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
I figure if Putin holds out long enough, or —God forbid— he decides to drop a nuke or something, someone in his inner circle will just say gently caress it and blow his brains out.

So I guess there's three eventual outcomes: he survives the war (win or lose), he's assassinated, or he dies of cancer or whatever the gently caress he has.

We gonna place bets? Normally, goons openly root for the deaths of US Republicans politicians, so this should be a refreshing change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Put him in the gas chamber. Meaning the giant plastic bag attached with a hose up my rear end that I fart farts into after eating a day's worth of peas and Ben and Jerry's.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Toxic Mental posted:

Put him in the gas chamber. Meaning the giant plastic bag attached with a hose up my rear end that I fart farts into after eating a day's worth of peas and Ben and Jerry's.

joke's on you, this is Putin's fetish and the entire war is an elaborate setup to make it happen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

He's gonna croak before anyone does anything to him like Stalin

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
He'll outlive us all, OP

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Does Putin smoke cigars? Asking for a friend.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

50 bones says radioactive milk in the next 2 years.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
It's Winter in Russia.

We should set him on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Putin it in my rear end!!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I know a thread this would be better asked in.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
The media was painting him as weak and dying like a year ago. What happened to that?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

got u fam

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the war with china has been pretty transparently slated for 2027, so putin has a few more years before we need to wrap that war up and start supplying taiwan

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
He is probably going to fall out a series of windows

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Jelly posted:

The media was painting him as weak and dying like a year ago. What happened to that?

With modern medicine, an evil billionaire can be kept alive in a tortuous zombie state almost indefinitely

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Apple hardware thread?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Lincoln posted:

Apple hardware thread?

I wasn't thinking that but now I am.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
The walls are closing in. Putin is increasingingly isolated in the Kremlin.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

putin, pullout (of lsbb's butt)

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I murdered Vova the other night in his sleep.

He dead.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Honestly can't believe he's still in office after all the times I've posted that he's a war criminal. It's almost as if the time I've spent getting angry in various political threads has been a complete waste.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Honestly can't believe he's still in office after all the times I've posted that he's a war criminal. It's almost as if the time I've spent getting angry in various political threads has been a complete waste.

lol also this. my posting seems to have no effect at all??? that can't be righy...

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
*Looking though my rifle scope* it'll be done as soon as the Mr. X and the guy with the eyepatch transfer the money to my Swiss account.

e: just realized I was holding the rifle backwards

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
who is gonna do it? Not it

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Nuts and Gum posted:

who is gonna do it? Not it

Do what? install windows in his big table room?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
How long until putin shits he own pants

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I murdered Vova the other night in his sleep.

He dead.

thank you

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Fumble posted:

Do what? install windows in his big table room?

You’re now it. Please do the needful.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Someone should buy him an SA Forums account. Pretty sure he’d be instantly banned, but maybe we could talk to the mods.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Well he ain't my boy but the brother is heavy

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Russia will keep half of Ukraine, NATO will say "we didn't lose, we left with dignity" or "made peace with honor" or whatever, this will all be repeated with Poland or Moldova or whoever next decade, and Putin will live to a ripe old age and die peacefully in his sleep, beloved by family and friends.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
He's going to choke to death sucking his massive loving dick. He's gonna have eight whole inches of his shlong down his throat, and it'll be so swollen it'll get stuck and he'll start choking and eventually suffocate. Then with his dying breath he'll coat his entire throat with cum and poo poo himself for good measure.

I've got a doctorate in political theory, this is exactly what will happen based on my education.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Mega64 posted:

He's going to choke to death sucking his massive loving dick. He's gonna have eight whole inches of his shlong down his throat, and it'll be so swollen it'll get stuck and he'll start choking and eventually suffocate. Then with his dying breath he'll coat his entire throat with cum and poo poo himself for good measure.

I've got a doctorate in political theory, this is exactly what will happen based on my education.

:hmmyes: thank you Dr Mega64 for your insight into suffocation on one’s own penis

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Animal-Mother posted:

Russia will keep half of Ukraine, NATO will say "we didn't lose, we left with dignity" or "made peace with honor" or whatever, this will all be repeated with Poland or Moldova or whoever next decade, and Putin will live to a ripe old age and die peacefully in his sleep, beloved by family and friends.

Mega64 posted:

Both of these are correct.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jelly posted:

Just like how Osama Bin Laden was dying of some kidney disease for years and years. The intelligence community says some poo poo and the media dutifully reports it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i could beat the poo poo outta that bitch with ease